Gibson Brands Forums

NAD, it came! With pics and within the week a recording or two!

DAS44

The day I bought my Blues Jr. I wasn't looking for an amp but a guitar but the guitar I tried (a Jimmie Vaughn Strat) sounded so good through the Blues Jr. I just had to buy the amp too.You made a wise choice-Congrats.

great score !!

last year I had to wait 6 weeks for my Amer.Dlx. Strat to ship to the retailer, I also had to wait 3 weeks for my Blackstar head to ship...... it seemed to help the time pass by playing EVERYTHING else I had, in rotation, while catching up on setups, upgrades, etc.

Got my hands on a Blues Junior... Anyone have any tips for surviving the wait for it to ship?

I'll post some sound clips once she comes in! She's pre 2003 too, American made!

I own so many guitars and amps, on purpose, that I don't have to wait for anything but peace on earth......

STILL WAITIN'...........[crying][scared] :unsure: ...

Got my hands on a Blues Junior... Anyone have any tips for surviving the wait for it to ship?

I'll post some sound clips once she comes in! She's pre 2003 too, American made!

Dom you will adore it! I love the BJ (I LOVE writing that abbreviation :) )

Dom, I am behind on the writing stuff but will do asap!!

Matt

Guest farnsbarns

Try to enjoy the anticipation.

Or try that silly dance, that might work, but...

Vids or it didn't happen.

Haha, yup first tube amp :D

Yet again I have to emphasize that there is no huge rush Matt!

Never played a blues junior I didn't love, and I've gone through dozens :D

How's about pictures and some recordings :P I don't have a camera that will function as it should when recording a video?

I'm going to NYC tomorrow so I'll get some recordings up after I get home on Friday, but for now.

Picture one

Picture two

Love this amp, the sound is so full, and smooth. Fender reverb is amazing :D I played for 7 hours straight and then I got kicked off because certain family members of mine wanted to watch TV in peace... :(

Archived