Gibson Brands Forums

George Harrison documentary

EVOL!

Damn I'll have to wait for the DVD release. I can't justify getting HBO just so I have a bunch of movies on tap that I don't want to watch or vampire nudie shows, with the occasional film like this popping up rarely.

Both those shows are worthless crap and therefore this post is a double ultimate fail!

I know we don't often agree on things, but this is one time we do. Your comment is spot on. What else is he watching? Sunday nights on E! Channel with that Kardasian show?

It's Home Box. In case you haven't noticed, by the time they are done running the George documentary, me, you, and everyone else will be so sick of Beating The Meatles we'll all sell our entire collection of German vinyl picture disks. I'm sure I'll get plenty of opportunity to tear myself away from Heidis a$$ and watch yet another re-telling of the Phab Phour.

rct

You guys are nerds. The only show I watch is sons of anarchy because I'm going to start a motorcycle club and I need to do research. Oh and I'm catching up on Friday night lights because Aimee teegarden is a babe

Doctor Who and FiM for me.

I really shouldn't talk because I regularly put on my tin foil hat and watch Ancient Aliens on History channel.

I watch ancient aliens all the time! I don't believe a single word they're saying but it's still very interesting to watch. But my favorite show by far is The Universe on History Channel. I watch almost everything science related that comes on the History Channel.

Back to the Harrison documentary, I just saw part one. Wow, it is good. I'm from that era, I graduated from high school in '64, and this covered the history of the Beatles and really evokes the feeling of the time and shows Harrison's place in it.

Archived