Gibson Brands Forums

Too Far?

Jantha

Best quote of the article: Gina Ragusa's 14-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter, whose mother said Thursday they all eagerly await the day when they can find Schweddy Balls in a supermarket near their home in Davie, Fla.

meh, i'm not into sweaty balls myself but whatever [laugh]

if you don't lke cigarettes, don't smoke.

if you don't like drugs, don't do them.

if you don't like sports, don't watch them.

if you don't like abortions, don't have one.

if you don't like alcohol, don't drink.

if you don't like guns, don't buy one.

if you don't like your rights being taken away,

don't take away someone else's

I'm nor personally offended by it, but it is a little sad how nothing seems to be "off limits" any more. At least as far a sexual innuendo. it used to be, that companies and the people at the top who "ran things" would never put out something official like that. I also notice lately how product commercials are starting to use the word "sucks". It just seems a little low brow and in the past companies wouldn't have stooped that low.

But, there has been a chicken restaurant in my area for probably 10 years called Cluck U Chicken [unsure]

But, there has been a chicken restaurant in my area for probably 10 years called Cluck U Chicken [unsure]

not sure if you heard of the g20 summit in toronto last year. there was a company that was hired to install all the perimeter fencing and barricades. the name of this company was....are you ready?? Mammoth Erections.

I'm nor personally offended by it, but it is a little sad how nothing seems to be "off limits" any more. At least as far a sexual innuendo. it used to be, that companies and the people at the top who "ran things" would never put out something official like that. I also notice lately how product commercials are starting to use the word "sucks". It just seems a little low brow and in the past companies wouldn't have stooped that low.

Yes... thank you for saying exactly what I was trying to say.

Archived