Gibson Brands Forums

My Pink Floyd cover

Since you don't like to hear anything negative about your playing even when you ask for honest feedback and suggestions,I'll post what you want to hear.You are a true master of the guitar if you had been around when Jimi Hendrix was alive you could've taught him to be so much better than he was.Yngwie Malmsteen could learn a thing or 2 from you and you put Gilmour to shame,you should take his place with Waters and Mason.You are the pinnacle of guitardom we are not worthy to lick the toe jam from between your hallowed toes.We avert our eyes when we see the glorious glowing aura of your greatness.

Yours Sincerely with humble adoration: Bonzoboy

Morkolo played it better than Roger himself. =D>

Haha thanks, in all fairness trying to do the off time Ludnuts version was harder than the real thing. [biggrin]

Brad, The guy in the videos is my oldest son. He is 19.

The LudNuts is his band, but it was my band originally in the 90's

Jake inherited the band and instead of creating a new band he plays his dad's (which is me) band.

It's not that uncommon if you think about it.

The Band is a family tradition, except I created it and My dad (Son's grandpa) had no part in it.

He doesn't play an instrument.

I apologize if I caused a problem to anyone.

I'll quit posting here just like I did on Fender's website. =(

You can't blame Brad or anyone else on here, when someone tries to help you or give you constructive criticism you either ignore them or freak out and give a new version of your life story. The Gibson board has been much more patient with you than the Fender Forum was, take advantage of that instead of getting on with more sh*t.

I see your video is private now #-o .... my advice, don't take your playing to the public if you're not prepared for a bit of criticism.

Jake. Why is it that whenever you post some music, it always turns into an arguement? I actually think some members of this forum have been very kind to you. Normally, I have tried to remain silent on the issue because I also believe that if you can't say anything good, you shouldn't say anything at all. But I've had it. You are an absolute beginner at guitar. The sooner you can admit that to yourself, the better for everyone involved. I have actually watched a lot of your videos and have been stunned beyond belief that a guy who owns such great equipment can be so dreadful. The "you shook me all night long" and "smells like teen spirit" videos were a particular favourite of mine. Not for their musical content. Mostly for the hilarity of it all.

Still, maybe some day you can improve and do your equipment justice, but until then, the guy at the guitar store will keep seeing you and your wallet/credit card coming.

I actually just turned 41 in January.

You typed 1 and 4 in the wrong order. And didn't you say that you were going to be a member of the 27 club? That boat has long sailed if you're really 41.

Please don't be so mean to me, because I'm really a good guy that means you no harm.

Well stop taking every criticism as a personal attack. If you're going to post music online, expect criticism. Don't expect them to fall over themselves in praise for that.

I also am a guitar teacher part time and I teach music to my younger son's friends

You aren't a guitar teacher. End of story.

Jake, the second you start being honest with people and not exploding with rage/lies/bs, then maybe everyone will start taking you seriously, but you're wearing my patience into the ground. And I don't know how many people will be willing to give you another chance.

Edit: and one last thing, surely if the guy in your videos was your son, then you'd be holding the camera for him, rather than him awkwardly stumbling past the camera at the start of every video.

Well he did say he was anti social in his first series of posts when I mentioned all that great equipment sounded like a upset chainsaw...

[lol][laugh]

Damn I hope to not ever get on your bad side either here or over at Marshall; your like a fricking detective and I would hate to have to eat my words like that.... Then again nothing to hide here; hell I cant remember the truth most the time so lying is out of question....... lol

I have an excellent memory which has caught out a few bs'ers in my time. Until it comes to important things which I forget easily. Lying never really helps (unless it's "no, you don't look fat"). I think Jake is going to start getting confused soon as he keeps telling lies.

Jake is delusional,he has it in his mind that he is a great singer guitarist and yet he couldn't carry a tune if you put handles on it and his guitar "skills" are absolutely non existant.He has no aptitude for guitar or timing whatsoever,he's been posting videos of his performances for a dogs age and shows no hint of progress at all, many of my students could play much better than him after a month and some,even less.He really should give it up for a bad job and take up something else-like javelin catching.

Brad, The guy in the videos is my oldest son. He is 19.

The LudNuts is his band, but it was my band originally in the 90's

Jake inherited the band and instead of creating a new band he plays his dad's (which is me) band.

It's not that uncommon if you think about it.

The Band is a family tradition, except I created it and My dad (Son's grandpa) had no part in it.

He doesn't play an instrument.

I apologize if I caused a problem to anyone.

I'll quit posting here just like I did on Fender's website. =(

WHA......T??????

Guest farnsbarns

Do we think the odious ****er has really gone? People who are that I'll should be kept off the internet by their carers, it can't be good for them.

Btw, in the vids the 19 yr old who was apparently the posters son but also called Jake Ludwig and took over the band from the poster, repeatedly said "I'm the founder, singer, guitarist and front man of my band, the no-nuts" (well,....I might have changed it a bit but you know what I mean).

...If you take the pink floyd song and take the effects out of it and the drums and everything it would sound like what I'm playing. I personally think It sounds dead on...

We can't argue with that...

[blink]

Curiously enough, the line : "There's someone in my head...but it's not Me...." springs to mind.

P.

I truly believe Jake is putting us on and if I'm right, he is a comedic genius. He has most of us on here wondering if he is for real or not. He could take this act on the road and make some nice cash. His threads and videos are priceless.

Archived