Gibson Brands Forums

this is an interesting poll

myspace.com/jessenoah

DAMN!!!

TOUGH choice!

As of this second, I would have to say the original Non-Reverse.

Reasons:

1.) You rarely ever seen them played, thus it seems more unique to me.

2.) The Reverse is like a '60s version of the Explorer.

3.) My wife won't let me buy a Reverse, EVER. She claims they are ugly.

I've never played one. Not trying to be a di*k but, I never wanted to.

I would like to say; on the subject of Gibson reverse guitars. The Reverse V and the Reverse Explorer are among the ugliest guitars ever. I think the guys in the shop got a huge laugh out of those monsters. "Hey guys I have an Idea lets release this ugly monster just to see how many people will actually buy one".

Although I love 'em both, and a custom color, P90s, a Maestro would go a long way towards improving the chances of the non-reverse...

200702_guitarofthemonth1.jpg

I still have to vote reverse. There's something about a pelham blue VII that gets me tingly every time.

firebird.jpg

I voted for reverse based on the assumption it was one of those "if you could only have one" type questions. But, as we all know...

I've never played one. Not trying to be a di*k but' date=' I never wanted to.

I would like to say; on the subject of Gibson reverse guitars. The Reverse V and the Reverse Explorer are among the ugliest guitars ever. I think the guys in the shop got a huge laugh out of those monsters. "Hey guys I have an Idea lets release this ugly monster just to see how many people will actually buy one". [/quote']

I gotta laugh at this. I've had similar thoughts regarding the infamous Asian "Made in USA Gibson" guitars of ebay fame. Enough horror stories about people getting ripped off for thinking they could buy a Gibson for one tenth its normal value and you'll have a steady stream of loyal genuine Gibson customers wanting to be sure they get the real deal...no matter HOW much it costs. eusa_whistle.gif

Archived