Gibson Brands Forums

Your opinion of The Jonas Brothers

RichCI

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find threads like this fascinating.

So... write down the list here of all the folks who are basically saying "Let Disney offer me a multi-million dollar music/recording contract and I'll tell them to shove it up their corporate a$$, 'cuz that is just GAY!" /chuckle

Maybe it was raising a daughter... maybe it was having a baby sister that I adore... but I have been on the front row for Rick Springfield/The Romantics (great show, by the way...) and been in line for hours/attended 2, yes TWO, New Kids on the Block shows. I get it. I get the Jonas Brothers. I like their stuff just fine for what it is. I like it FAR better than New Kids, or Tiffany, or any one of a number of artists works that I have been exposed to over time.

For those of you who do not like them and are forced to listen to them, I feel your pain. At least you are not in an ampitheater with 25,000 shrill, screaming, pre-pubescent girls.... ;)

I find threads like this fascinating.

So... write down the list here of all the folks who are basically saying "Let Disney offer me a multi-million dollar music/recording contract and I'll tell them to shove it up their corporate a$$' date=' 'cuz that is just GAY!" /chuckle

Maybe it was raising a daughter... maybe it was having a baby sister that I adore... but I have been on the front row for Rick Springfield/The Romantics (great show, by the way...) and been in line for hours/attended 2, yes TWO, New Kids on the Block shows. I get it. I get the Jonas Brothers. I like their stuff just fine for what it is. I like it FAR better than New Kids, or Tiffany, or any one of a number of artists works that I have been exposed to over time.

For those of you who do not like them and are forced to listen to them, I feel your pain. At least you are not in an ampitheater with 25,000 shrill, screaming, pre-pubescent girls.... O:)[/quote']

Disney sucks! I'll save them the trouble.

To:Disney

Subj.: U suck!

Dear Walt,

Please never offer me a recording contract, cause you suck!

Thanks

P.S. Tinker Bell gave me the clap.

Disney sucks! I'll save them the trouble.

To:Disney

Subj.: U suck!

Dear Walt' date='

Please never offer me a recording contract, cause you suck!

Thanks

P.S. Tinker Bell gave me the clap.

[/quote']

P.S.S Belle, Snow White, and ****in Cinderella gave me ****in' herpes you bastard!!!!!!!

Okay' date=' what I really don't understand is why The Jonas Brothers get some of you so worked up. I mean, just don't listen to them; if they come on the radio or TV, just change the channel.[/quote']

my guess ... jealousy , or lespaul elitests , or just plain old forum pack mentality .

:-k

Jonas bros is just the product , it's the system that makes them popular that you people should be whining about.

If I were asked to play in a guarenteed multimillion dollar "act"...show me the money, call me gay , whatever ...I'll laugh all the way to the bank.

and have a killer free gibson collection, mabey even a signature reverse Vee...LOL

jonas brothers come on here ' date=' and can probobly kick your *** .

so watch out !!!

in fact , they can kick all your asses .

=P~[/quote']

Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Jonas Brothers roundhouse kick.

When the Jonas Brothers talk, everybody listens. And dies.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For the Jonas Brothers, each testicle is larger than the other one.

The Jonas Brothers invented black. In fact, they invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

The Jonas Brothers don't throw up if they drink too much. The Jonas Brothers throw down!

In the beginning there was nothing...then the Jonas Brothers roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

The Jonas Brothers and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

The Jonas Brothers don't bowl strikes, they just knock down one pin and the other nine faint.

You know how they say if you die in your dream then you will die in real life? In actuality, if you dream of death then the Jonas Brothers will find you and kill you.

The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until the Jonas Brothers roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.

The Jonas Brothers once worked as weathermen for the San Diego evening news. Every night they would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.

The Jonas Brothers invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and football-- in that order.

Scotty in Star Trek often says “Ye cannae change the laws of physics.” This is untrue. The Jonas Brothers can change the laws of physics. With their fists.

The Jonas Brothers do not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.

The Jonas Brothers built a better mousetrap, but the world was too frightened to beat a path to their door.

The Jonas Brothers eat beef jerky and crap gunpowder. Then, they use that gunpowder to make a bullet, which they use to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

The Sherman tank was originally called the Jonas tank until the Jonas Brothers decided it wasn't tough enough to be associated with them. The Army, for fear of the Jonas Brothers, renamed the tank and promised to develop a weapon more fitting of their name. To date, no weapon created has been badass enough to be named after the Jonas Brothers.

The Jonas Brothers once sued Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in their Whopper Jrs, insisting that that actually is "their" way.

The Jonas Brothers cannot love, they can only not kill.

Most boots are made for walkin'. The Jonas Brothers' boots ain't that merciful.

As I've said before on the who doesn't deserve a les paul forum, the jonas bros do not deserve les pauls [-( and they are stupid. As i've said before any band that needs the disney channel to make them popular is stupid. And, not only that, their music STINKS!!!!

sorry for the harsh language. O:)

Archived