Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Players Pick SuperBowl...

Murph

BTW...listen for the "O" during the National Anthem from all the Ravens fans in New Orleans...it's a Baltimore thing [rolleyes]

I'll listen, wasn't aware of that. I know Soldier Field has a style of it's own....

Hey Saturn, love that Legacy, big Carvin fan but.....

I hate the look of the new ones. Yours is very classy and they are great amps.

I'll listen, wasn't aware of that. I know Soldier Field has a style of it's own....

Hey Saturn, love that Legacy, big Carvin fan but.....

I hate the look of the new ones. Yours is very classy and they are great amps.

That "O" thing actually started at Orioles games in the old Memorial Stadium, but the tradition carried into the Ravens also. I was surprised at the playoff game in NE there were so many Ravens fans there you can hear it during the Anthem.

Also, I love that Carvin too, but had to sell it over the summer when I got myself into a jam. Luckily my buddy bought it from me so I can buy it back at same price when I'm ready. I just played it at his house last night.... [biggrin]

That was one of the BEST Superbowls I've seen played, perhaps the best.

Down to the wire, heavily contested, and either team could have won and EARNED it.

The famous Superbowl commercials, and the Halftime show, however, was the weak. extremely.

It was a good game about what I expected to happen I won 300 dollars on a little side bet fifth a friend in San Fransisco thought I did good until my wife showed me she won $500 dollars for writing her names in a square didn't even understand how the thing worked it was just somebody she knew at work and he called her and told her she won the big prize.

I wonder who flipped the wrong switch and killed the lights for 40 minutes and what there doing for a living now???

I wonder who flipped the wrong switch and killed the lights for 40 minutes and what there doing for a living now???

I was wondering myself, but when I saw a shot of the stadium on the TV and noticed the Mercedes emblem on the stadium, it made more sense.

How's that Cali? B)

What an incredible game.

I must say I don't agree with Jim H's play calling at the end of the game.

Play action boot-leg would have been my first call.

No... he wanted to throw it.

Great game none the less though.

Great game.

ZenKen, are you going to the parade tomorrow?

Archived