Gibson Brands Forums

Too early?

cookieman15061

Well, it might be just a bit early to buy her that first guitar...lol... but looks like you're giving her a good foundation to build-on. And she's a beautiful young lady. She's going to break a lot of hearts, and if she plays guitar she'll break even more. [thumbup] Enjoy the pure love she brings to your world.

Well, it might be just a bit early to buy her that first guitar...lol... but looks like you're giving her a good foundation to build-on. And she's a beautiful young lady. She's going to break a lot of hearts, and if she plays guitar she'll break even more. [thumbup] Enjoy the pure love she brings to your world.

Haha! I bought her a guitar before she was even born. It was her christmas present and she wasn't born till jan. 13th

My grandsons are 7 and 13 and know every Beatles song even down to the album and cut number. I'm sooo proud.

Yeah I remember my son being around 5 when one of our neighbors heard him singing "I Am The Walrus" start to finish, while playing in the yard. Needless to say she was impressed.

My wife was worried that the "knickers down" lyric might cause a problem at his kindergarten.

My 14 year old stepdaughter wears a Beatles t-shirt quite often. I'm not sure if she's an actual Beatles fan or if she just liked the shirt. Guess I need to be the step dad and inquire.

Stepdads unite!!

Summon the super step powers and, uh.... go in there and, uh.... oh, boy, 14, huh? .... just don't say anything wrong!! :unsure:

Archived