Gibson Brands Forums

Which Classic Acoustic Guitar Are You?

vacamartin

Master manipulator of the Myer Briggs Index at earlier job interviews here!

The Cult of Personality testing. Weren't Briggs and Myers a housewife and daughter team who had read Jung or something. I took that test once after we got a new boss who really felt this would help us discover who we were. The day before though I was briefed by a Shrink friend on how easy it was to manipulate the test and create any fake personality type you like.

The Cult of Personality testing. Weren't Briggs and Myers a housewife and daughter team who had read Jung or something. I took that test once after we got a new boss who really felt this would help us discover who we were. The day before though I was briefed by a Shrink friend on how easy it was to manipulate the test and create any fake personality type you like.

Much loved test by the "Happy Shiny"!

Musos usually cause alarm bells, especially the 'shy extrovert' type........(about 4 billion guitarists).

BluesKing777.

BluesKing777.

I asked the boss to answer what she thought I would be - got the Gibson L1!

That speaks volumes of you. I seen your vids and tend to agree you got soul and style as an L1.

I think my boss should put me on craigslist. But I wouldn't likely sell because she ask too much?

He is now working on a more revealing one ... "Which car is your dog?"

Haha, , , yeah, and for the younger people :

Who of the 7 Dwarfs in Snowwhite is your mom.

And the grown ups :

Who of the Rolling Stones are your kids.

And the elder :

Who of the WW2 generals is your doctor.

Haha, , , yeah, and for the younger people :

Who of the 7 Dwarfs in Snowwhite is your mom.

And the grown ups :

Who of the Rolling Stones are your kids.

And the elder :

Who of the WW2 generals is your doctor.

[thumbup] Wow........those are good!

I came out a Collins D2H. No idea how I got there, since I mostly chose preferences of sitting on the couch at home and hanging out in my favorite chair. So, Collins is the perfect guitar for the unemployed layabout??

According to this highly scientific survey:

"Players of Collings guitars enjoy the finer things in life, but aren't afraid of something new. These guitar are all made in Austin Texas using classic techniques and tonewoods, and have achieved a reputation as some of the best new acoustics in the world."

Can I please have my J200 back, please? Or at least my LG-3?

Archived