Gibson Brands Forums

Global Warming... Whatever.....

Murph

Enjoy the next few days, loosers......

I'm gonna go shoot the last few cases of Freon I have left with .22's, and release the demons.

Burn some styrofoam in the grill, ya know?

Let the truck idle all night. That'll help.

Murph.

If you tell a lie enough times, pretty soon everyone will believe it.

Read one of Michael Chrichton's last books, "State of Fear". That will definitely open your mind.

BTW, it's nearly 80 degrees today in Santa Maria, CA. It's always this way around here for a couple weeks every winter. We have four growing seasons and use them all to feed the rest of you.

My wife said, "I don't know whether I should hibernate or go swimming. My bodies all mixed up."

It's nothing but a hoax to get more tax money. And more control over your life. Liberals are only happy when they decide how you should live, what kind of lightbulb filled with mercury you should use, because those tube looking lightbulbs are BAD........, and if and where you should NOT smoke.

It's really weird being old enough to watch this take place. They used to be the ones AGAINST control.

Ha......

Period.

Murph.

Enjoy the next few days' date=' loosers......

I'm gonna go shoot the last few cases of Freon I have left with .22's, and release the demons.

Burn some styrofoam in the grill, ya know?

Let the truck idle all night. That'll help.

Murph.[/quote']

R-E-D-N-E-C-K

I don't have any freon to shoot, either, but I do have a big pile of stuff on my property that needs burning. So, I'll burn some of it for you, Murph, and to piss off my hippie, tree hugging, left wing feminazi neighbor who goes freakin' BERSERK when I burn plastic gallon milk cartons.

It's going to be a good weekend.

Archived