Gibson Brands Forums

What guitar do you wish they were still making?

Staffsknot

I wish the good people at Gibson would produce a fair few more of the DG-335 Dave Grohl signature model in PB.

I love the Foos and would give my right arm for one!

So what classic or artists guitar do you wish they were still making?

I'll take the left arm, if that all right? The serial number on mine is below 100 :-

When I emailed Gibson they confirmed that there were only 400 produced. The split between the Plenham Blue and the Ebony versions was determined by demand. So, there were more Plenham Blue made than the Ebony but Gibson could'nt confirm the actual number of each.

• 10 months later...

I have a dave grohl signature model DG-335

it is signed by the foo fighters

anyone interested? i'm in no hurry to sell but just wanted to offer it.

the guitar without the signatures, MSRP was $4468

they only made 300 so they're hard to find

rock on

Not sure this answers the question, but if they could make guitars the exact EXACT same they made them back in 65-75. I'd love another 1971 SG. You can always upgrade anything you don't like but the body...new SG bodies just are not the same. Can't say for the Les Pauls, but I adore those 70s SGs.

Not sure this answers the question' date=' but if they could make guitars the exact EXACT same they made them back in 65-75. I'd love another 1971 SG. You can always upgrade anything you don't like but the body...new SG bodies just are not the same. Can't say for the Les Pauls, but I adore those 70s SGs.[/quote']

+1....

I'd like to see the "Recording Les Paul" reissue.

There is only one way that's gonna happen though' date=' and I hope it's not for many decades. God bless ya Lester.

Murph.[/quote']

Did anyone notice the date of this statement........

Jan. '09.

Long before the "Master" passed.......

God Bless Les Paul.

Murph.

Archived