Gibson Brands Forums

Had some petty cash laying around the house

duane v

Truly a Beautiful Les Paul Custom. Love the finish. Love the whole look. The 490R/498T aren't my cup of tea so If it were mine I'd put the original pickups in storage to preserve resale value and drop in a set of pickups more to my own taste. While I agree it would look killer without the pick guard I'd leave it as it is. Owning an instrument at this price point without a pick guard would make me hold back from really letting go when playing. No way I'd be scratching that top.

Actually all my electrics have buckle rash and the hardware pretty much loses its luster after only two gigs. The only thing i try to prevent is dings. I clean them after gigs and such. But I certainly don't think about the condition of my guitars while playing them..... I just think about playing. [thumbup]

Actually all my electrics have buckle rash and the hardware pretty much loses its luster after only two gigs. The only thing i try to prevent is dings. I clean them after gigs and such. But I certainly don't think about the condition of my guitars while playing them..... I just think about playing. [thumbup]

Every tried one of these? On/Off in 10 sec. or less. Not to leave on the guitar, just while playing. Also, can be trimmed but mine fits well on Acoustics or Electrics. Works Great & are cheap in price, not quality.

Scratch Pad

Aster

ScratchPad.jpg

Man, I still have my High School waistband and Has to Have a belt or my pants would fall off. I can't take the "spender" on my shoulders (neck issue). The ScratchPad keeps me from tuck'n a t-shirt or towel to cover my belt buckle or even just the metal button on the jeans will do the damage deed.

Aster

Lol...... I had this 5 gallon plastic water jug I've been throwing in one and five dollar bills in the last three years.... I sawed off the top and I had $4200 and some change... And I bought two Rams tickets for their season opener against the Seahawks

That's a great way to pay for a guitar if you ask me. Congrats Duane. Enjoy the guitar and the game.

I know you're from SoCal so I take it you're a Rams fan?

That's a great way to pay for a guitar if you ask me. Congrats Duane. Enjoy the guitar and the game.

I know you're from SoCal so I take it you're a Rams fan?

Big time Rams fan!!!! Horns UP!!!

Well she arrived.... I took shots in the shade and no shade

.... BTW her name is Billie..... Lord this is one pretty guitar [scared]

Though the serial number is the same... It's a totally different guitar than the one I chose [confused]

Honeyburst1_zpsj0zxe7ao.jpg

honeyburst5_zps29ehesif.jpg

honeyburst4_zpspsqow7zy.jpg

honeyburst6_zpsfi5twwwt.jpg

honeyburst3_zps0berxotz.jpg

honeyburst7_zpsje7p8gbr.jpg

Archived