Gibson Brands Forums

Thank you

Fullmental Alpinist

Well a few weeks ago there were a number of threads full of childish personal attacks. I hadn't really noticed until I saw this thread, but now that you mention it, the place has been much more enjoyable without all that noise. So I assume that's what @Fullmental Alpinist is talking about. If so, I would like to add my thanks as well. [thumbup]

Add another to the scratching their head and wondering what went on crowd.

And crap, just noticed this is my 6000 post!

Happy 6000th, ZW. Heck, I have been on since 2014, and I kind hardly find the time to get on the forum, even though I enjoy the hints and conversations. You must be a fast typist. [mellow]

Well a few weeks ago there were a number of threads full of childish personal attacks. I hadn't really noticed until I saw this thread, but now that you mention it, the place has been much more enjoyable without all that noise. So I assume that's what @Fullmental Alpinist is talking about. If so, I would like to add my thanks as well. [thumbup]

[thumbup]

FMA

You've got to keep in mind that this is the internet. Lots of bullcrap in most forums. You've just got to sort through all the crap and decide which forum is home. This is "home sweet home." Not too many forums as congenial and easy-going as this place. Maybe a "prayer forum," or something like that might be.................... Congrats on 6000+ posts, Zomby. Keep it going....btw, Euroaussie is creeping-up on you.

Yeah but Aussie's are all nonsense !

:D

haha....but they are delivered with choclatey mids, silky highs and bourbon overtones!

just so people don't get confused BBG wasn't talking about EA in the remark about the AGF...I think he's referring to another one of our erstwhile posters (not around lately) who seems to have terrible luck with every guitar he buys...they fall apart on him.

I'd like to say thank you to those involved in straightening out that little "problem" that we had here on the forum a few weeks ago.

This forum is generally such a great place to be. Glad it still is.

My sincere thanks to y'all.

FMA

FMA, You're Welcome! Glad we could make your visits here generally enjoyable.

( But, in the interest of full disclosure, add my name to the list of those who don't know what you're talking about. )

haha....but they are delivered with choclatey mids, silky highs and bourbon overtones!

just so people don't get confused BBG wasn't talking about EA in the remark about the AGF...I think he's referring to another one of our erstwhile posters (not around lately) who seems to have terrible luck with every guitar he buys...they fall apart on him.

No ... Jerry K and Parlourman were both also banned by the AGF.

Archived