Gibson Brands Forums

New Fender Professional Jaguar on the Way!

RevDavidLee

Wow, that case is gorgeous. Just kidding, but it really is. Are these new Jags that much different from the older ones? I'd love to hear it. If it sounds as good as it looks you have a winner! Congrats it finally came in.msp_thumbup.gif

Damn I love this guitar! It plays like a dream - the action is perfect from bottom to top & the neck is well - perfect! I didn't use any pedals this evening, just the amp! I haven't had a Jaguar in my stable for many years & this particular model has a tonal pallette unique unto itself. These are perfect just the way they are. I can't wait until tomorrow to play through her some more. I will throw some pedals on the floor and see what else she can do.

I found myself playing a number of songs I haven't played in years just to take advantage of this guitars unique voicing. When a guitar inspires you know you've made the right choice. Even for those of you that have no interest in buying one of these - I hope you have an opportunity to plug one in somewhere just for the joy of playing it.

For those of you that don't like reading lengthy reviews - here's a one word review for you: WOW! [wub]

1488949232[/url]' post='1840045']

Damn I love this guitar! It plays like a dream - the action is perfect from bottom to top & the neck is well - perfect! I didn't use any pedals this evening, just the amp! I haven't had a Jaguar in my stable for many years & this particular model has a tonal pallette unique unto itself. These are perfect just the way they are. I can't wait until tomorrow to play through her some more. I will throw some pedals on the floor and see what else she can do.

I found myself playing a number of songs I haven't played in years just to take advantage of this guitars unique voicing. When a guitar inspires you know you've made the right choice. Even for those of you that have no interest in buying one of these - I hope you have an opportunity to plug one in somewhere just for the joy of playing it.

For those of you that don't like reading lengthy reviews - here's a one word review for you: WOW! [wub]

At least you're not disappointed. I've always wanted one of those.

I found myself playing a number of songs I haven't played in years just to take advantage of this guitars unique voicing. When a guitar inspires you know you've made the right choice...

THIS!!!

I'm relieved to see it finally arrived - as, no doubt, you were yourself!

Many congrats, Rev!

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

Archived