Gibson Brands Forums

liberal or conservative or pathetically insecure

Homz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Homz' date='

You know I'm a conservative. And by the way, after you emailed me yesterday my computer stopped working, called me a war monger, and asked me for money. What the hell kind of virus did you have hidden in that emai? :)/

Just KIDDING, Homz![/quote']

It was the **** Cheney worm. It works it way into your system behind the scenes and out of sight, then seemingly out of the blue it destroys everything it touches.

Hey Homz' date='

You know I'm a conservative. And by the way, after you emailed me yesterday my computer stopped working, called me a war monger, and asked me for money. What the hell kind of virus did you have hidden in that emai? :-/

Just KIDDING, Homz![/quote']

Actually it's not the Cheney worm...it's the Obama Trojan...especially since it quit working on the day the "stimulus package" was signed....of course it stopped working!...it figured it wouldn't have to work ever again since Obama is going to take care of all of us.

Actually it's not the Cheney worm...it's the Obama Trojan...especially since it quit working on the day the "stimulus package" was signed....of course it stopped working!...it figured it wouldn't have to work ever again since Obama is going to take care of all of us.

Note to self: this guy uses a pic-guard.

Amen, brother MR! Can I get another witness?

Damn right this guy uses a picK guard. If they're good enough for Jeff Beck' date=' Jimmy Page, Mike Bloomfield, Les Paul and countless others...it's good enough for me. (What the hell is a pic?)[/quote']

Well a pic is a picture if thats what u wanted to know.

Archived