Gibson Brands Forums

What the F*ck Gibson?

:oilpit:

Ok, so I went to warp tour this year and KP was there, and for the style of music she played it was very enjoyable (not to mention she was practically half naked but thats not the point or is it) She put on a performance, got the crowd involved and put together a good show.

Kelly Clarkson Idk what happen to her, probly fell off the earth BECAUSE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Beyonce is hot, I like her voice. She has some good songs, nothing I would want to listen to on request. If nothing else good is on ill listen to her.

If you don't like the fray, don't tell your friends that are girls beacause they will smack you and never be your friends again.

Yeah pretty sad musically but at least Katy Perry plays Gibsons and some of those photos of her licking that white LP make me want to be a guitar. O:)

I've never seen Gwen Stefani even play a guitar and yet somehow I'm alright with that also.

At least there fun tl watch unlike the Jonas brother and the rest of the teeny bopper star for a day crowd that make me want to give up on music.

If you don't like the fray' date=' don't tell your friends that are girls beacause they will smack you and never be your friends again. [/quote']

Just pretend you like them. The Fray are tolerable if it's going to get you horizontal.

Archived