Gibson Brands Forums

Rat Me Out?

James Allen

Okay, lately I've been so pissed off at the political system in our country, I've sent various emails and letters to all my representatives and to the White House. I have been absolutely beligerent and made wild threats stating my dissatisfaction with our "leaders" on both sides of the aisle.

I understand that when someone begins such a campaign as I have that the Secret Service opens up a file on the person expressing his dissatisfaction.

So, who on the forum would willingly turn me in to the Secret Service as a person to be wary of? KEEP IN MIND THAT I'VE SIGNED ALL LETTERS AS HOMZ.

Who would rat me out?

What makes you think you didn't already have a file. Your a musician and hang out on the internet your already suspect in most people's minds. As for identifying yourself as Homz well who doesn't do that when there doing something questionable ???

Feeling really brave use KSG's name or Neo bet those folders have wheels...

Those of us with actual honor write letter tot our elected officials all the time and sign our own name.

Dear Mr. or Ms. Congress person, get your head out of your collective asses and fix this country. NOW!

Thank,

Roger Holmes

I ain't voting as I wouldn't let it fall on Homz' date=' no matter the amount of money.[/quote']

If they're gonna blame it on Homz, at least have the decency to rat him out to a place with conjugal visits!! Otherwise, I'll end up doing a lot of travelling and buying a lot of booze..........

If they're gonna blame it on Homz' date=' at least have the decency to rat him out to a place with conjugal visits!! Otherwise, I'll end up doing a lot of travelling and buying a lot of booze..........[/quote']

I think they might dump him into one of those "pund me in the ***" prissions...

If they're gonna blame it on Homz' date=' at least have the decency to rat him out to a place with conjugal visits!! Otherwise, I'll end up doing a lot of travelling and buying a lot of booze..........[/quote']

Wait! I didn't think about that. Ladies and gentlemen, I am Homz!

Archived