Gibson Brands Forums

What your Favorite food?

dem00n

Ecuadorian food in general... you wouldnt believe it' date=' it's delicious.[/quote']

I saw the episode of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" when he & his brother were searching for their family's Ecuadorian roots. I don't think I've ever seen so much MEAT in one place!!

I saw the episode of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" when he & his brother were searching for their family's Ecuadorian roots. I don't think I've ever seen so much MEAT in one place!!

Go to a greek wedding in grecce...

Go to a greek wedding in grecce...

No doubt!

I did once eat so much fruit in Vietnam that I made myself kinda sick. But it was sooooo good! Dragonfruit and fresh longans right from the longan-getting-place. Lychees.....yummmmm

About the only hope I have of finding them around here is if I'm lucky enough to find some dragonfruit in a Mexican market.....

first of all i would like to state i do not like vegetables or fruit of anyy kind, so if something i say normally has one of these in it just know that my version doesn't.

i like sterotypical american food the best. i like to bbq my self a double bacon cheese burger for any meal, even breakfast. i love fried chicken. mcdonalds is.... how should i put it? AWESOME! i love french fries. pizza is one of my favorites. steak is also awesome, especially with mash potatos. waffle are great but they need chocalate chips melted into them to be truely delicius (this may be my breakfast in a bit). tims chips are really good. macaroni and cheese is awesome, especially the home made kind. chicken fettucini alfredo is on of my favorites dinners my mom makes (my moms awesome #-o ). bagels with butter are good, especially when the bagel is toasted. peanut butter n honey sandwhices are great. it's fun to mix those last two together and have a toasted peanut butter n honet bagels ummmm. and coca colla goes good with all of it, or just by itself when ever i'm thirsty.

I love food so this is tough. My top ones would be...

Picnic food - fried chicken, potato salad, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausages, coleslaw, macaroni salad, bean salad, etc.

Italian - I have five vowels and just three consonants in my last name so it's a given.

Seafood - I live at the shore and can (and will) eat any kind of seafood. Crab legs, lobster, clans (half shell, steamers, linguine avangole, etc.), mussels... pretty much, if it came out of the ocean, I'll eat it.

I love food so this is tough. My top ones would be...

Picnic food - fried chicken' date=' potato salad, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausages, coleslaw, macaroni salad, bean salad, etc.

Italian - I have five vowels and just three consonants in my last name so it's a given.

Seafood - I live at the shore and can (and will) eat any kind of seafood. Crab legs, lobster, [b']clans[/b] (half shell, steamers, linguine avangole, etc.), mussels... pretty much, if it came out of the ocean, I'll eat it.

Nothing like a good clan for dinner [-X

Archived