Gibson Brands Forums

Hottest Girl Bands Alive

Californiaman

I haven't heard of most of them either... I'm sure the vast majority are dancing/singing acts. Too bad' date=' because a chick playing a guitar is +1000 hotness.[/quote']

+1

I'm all for Lita Ford, Chrissy Hynde, and Joan Jett.

I love the photo of the Dixie Chicks!

I think it's a shame that the vast majority of those publicity shots are all about selling sexuality. I'm sure you could find some very talented musicians in that list, but who would bother looking past the half naked pictures. I know my favorite chick band is about the music, Lez Zeppelin.

+1

I'm all for Lita Ford' date=' Chrissy Hynde, and Joan Jett.

I love the photo of the Dixie Chicks![/quote']

Don't forget Nancy Wilson. She wasn't bad looking in her day.. and is a pretty damn decent guitarist imo.

I haven't heard of most of them either... I'm sure the vast majority are dancing/singing acts. Too bad' date=' because a chick playing a guitar is +1000 hotness.[/quote']

That's what I was thinking too! There are a few who actually play some instruments (like the Dixie Chicks), but most of these on the list are not BANDS. They're CHOIRS. Ugh!

Not saying that I think singing is easy--I know it's not. But there's more talent in singing and playing and instrument that in posing and shaking your *** while lip-synching.

And, BTW, Steph Paynes from Lez Zeppelin plays Gibsons (among others) and she's waaaay cool!

Archived