Gibson Brands Forums

Olympics

Sgt. Pepper

23 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Is a different network going to change the fact that ROC are a nation of doping cheaters, or the IOC is a committee of utter morons, or the the judges are crooked as hell?

No, Unfortunately. I watched as the ROC doper stole the gold and another ROC fell on her *** and stole silver. 

45 minutes ago, GuitarsAnn said:

No, Unfortunately. I watched as the ROC doper stole the gold and another ROC fell on her *** and stole silver. 

Just like here in the states, give them all a participation trophy, and go back home. It's a total joke, and the the other counties and the US should just take their toys and go home. If they think their medal means anything they have their head you know where.

1 hour ago, jvi said:

young peoples dreams folks, that is what its about , try to support them or they will end up sittin around on forums 

The ROC is  disgrace and so is the IOC. They made this Olympics a s-hit show. I 'm glad you live in a land of unicorns and ponies, but that is not reality.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

9 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

The ROC is  disgrace and so is the IOC. They made this Olympics a s-hit show. I 'm glad you live in a land of unicorns and ponies, but that is not reality.

no unicorns, I try to live in a land where things are good, unlike some who only find fault and disdain  (try it )

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Oh, and congrats jvi.

I should hate you, but I still congratulate the Canadian Hockey team's victory over the U.S.A. woman's team for the gold.

Good show.  [thumbup]

Whitefang

Congrats to all th US medal winners as well , and of course all other event participants, medal or no.

Edited by jvi
addition
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvi said:

no unicorns, I try to live in a land where things are good, unlike some who only find fault and disdain  (try it )

I'll bet you never served your country. What does Canada have a The Royal Canadian Mounted Boy Scouts?

That's fuking funny.

4 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'll bet you never served your country. What does Canada have a The Royal Canadian Mounted Boy Scouts?

That's fuking funny.

Canada  is my country, Id rather live here than anywhere else You  insult myself and my country  while crying people dont like you or yours, .  I wont comment on other countries politics and you shoudnt unless you welcome others comments on your own ( which you regularily call a s hole)  

ps Our Armed Forces are now and allways have been ready to serve in the fight for freedom and you should NOT belittle their service PERIOD

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jvi said:

Canada  is my country, Id rather live here than anywhere else You  insult myself and my country  while crying people dont like you or yours, .  I wont comment on other countries politics and you shoudnt unless you welcome others comments on your own ( which you regularily call a s hole)  

ps Our Armed Forces are now and allways have been ready to serve in the fight for freedom and you should NOT belittle their service PERIOD

I asked if you served your country that you love so much. I served mine not once but twice. And I held no gun in my hand in 23 years while doing it, except in boot camp. It aggravates me that people want to come here (to the USA) to live and then all they want is a hand out and to complain about it (Neil Fukhead Young) and tell us we are bad and wrong and Capitalisms is the devil. No one invited you here and if your country was so great you should have stayed there. I hear Iran is a nice place to live, if you like being tortured when you get caught showing a display of public affection.

39 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Yet you love your country, but didn't want to do your part to defend it. Someone's gotta look the other way while the real work gets done.

vile bile from an expected source, wrong on every level but par for the course 

• Haha 1

Well the poor ice-skater girl at the centre of the doping scandal blew it.  What did they expect?  I feel sorry for her; she is being given a very bad time.  She is only 15 years old.  ffs. 

Edited by jdgm

22 minutes ago, jdgm said:

Well the poor ice-skater girl at the centre of the doping scandal blew it.  What did they expect?  I feel sorry for her; she is being given a very bad time.  She is only 15 years old.  ffs. 

It’s all her huh, her cheating a-ss country is to blame just as much maybe more. The Russians have been doping for a while now and the OIC turns a blind eye.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

5 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

It’s all her huh, her cheating a-ss country is to blame just as much maybe more. The Russians have been doping for a while now and the OIC turns a blind eye.

Come on.  You need to cut the IOC some slack.  I mean, she didn’t skate out in the ice with a beard that would put Billy Gibbons or Dusty Hill to shame, so they had no idea she was “doped.”  I guess that is considered progress.  It wasn’t that long ago that Russian female athletes looked like Sasquatch clones and the IOC did nothing.  Doping?  Steroids?  Nothing but unfounded rumors.  Ignore that man behind the steroid injection curtain.

I guess this isn’t much different than these “women” college swimmers, who were  formerly men collegiate swimmers, who achieved their maximum level of mediocrity and were going nowhere fast, and decided that becoming and competing as women was their way to fame and fortune.  The biological women are pissed and I don’t blame them.  I wonder what the IOC will do about this issue before the next Summer Olympics.  (Hmmm…that women’s competitor has an Adam’s Apple, a “five o’clock shadow” and what appears to be a pair of sweat socks stuffed in the crotch of her swimsuit.  Seems suspicious.  Should we be concerned?)

Edited by tx-ogre

1 hour ago, tx-ogre said:

Come on.  You need to cut the IOC some slack.  I mean, she didn’t skate out in the ice with a beard that would put Billy Gibbons or Dusty Hill to shame, so they had no idea she was “doped.”  I guess that is considered progress.  It wasn’t that long ago that Russian female athletes looked like Sasquatch clones and the IOC did nothing.  Doping?  Steroids?  Nothing but unfounded rumors.  Ignore that man behind the steroid injection curtain.

I guess this isn’t much different than these “women” college swimmers, who were  formerly men collegiate swimmers, who achieved their maximum level of mediocrity and were going nowhere fast, and decided that becoming and competing as women was their way to fame and fortune.  The biological women are pissed and I don’t blame them.  I wonder what the IOC will do about this issue before the next Summer Olympics.  (Hmmm…that women’s competitor has an Adam’s Apple, a “five o’clock shadow” and what appears to be a pair of sweat socks stuffed in the crotch of her swimsuit.  Seems suspicious.  Should we be concerned?)

We just had a wo-man as a recent 40+ day Jeopardy champion, but being whatever sex you want to be cause it wasn’t the one you were dealt at birth has nothing to do with intelligence.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Is it finally over this weekend? Funny how the ROC skater can dope, and still compete, but the USA’s female track athlete in last year’s summer games was not allowed to compete due her taking a toke. A banned substance is a banned substance am I right? Well not if your Russian.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

How dare you crush my dream of winning Olympic Gold, and if I have to cheat to attain it, so be it.  Like the NE Pat's if your not cheating, your not trying, right?

JVC can you explain to me like I'm a 4 year old how you see the good in the ROC's cheating. Somehow your uneducated a-ss will.

If you believe the ridiculous story about the ROC figure skater, and don't think her coaches knew about it, and encouraged  it, and probably told her to do it, you are an absolute fool.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper