Gibson Brands Forums

Bands you just wish would go away

Tim Plains

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonas Brothers

All of the country Bullshit (including nickelback)

Hmmm... Who else?

Definitely not Coldplay though... nor the killers...

Hmmm... OH YEAH! All that death metal bullshit. That stuff sucks ***.

And all new rap (not old rap, that stuff was the ****).

I must admit. I have never listened to any of those bands except that I do like the song "Rock Star" by Nickelback. BTW that's the only song by them I have ever listened to.

I quit listening to bands in about 93. The only exception is Foo Fighters. They rock.

The only thing I listen to is classic rock. I know that makes me narrow viewed, but that's the stuff we (our band) plays so that's what keeps my interests.

jonas brothers (oh look i can play 3 chords g, d, a minor and sometimes i can even nail a c and i pay guys to write my songs)

hannah montanna well both arnt really artists more like pinups

all that death metal bs

all the stupid pop bands who cant play a guitar solo to save their lives (boys like girls etc btw what kind of a name is that?)

new "rap" (old school stuff was awsome)

its a shame what "music" has become. id like to see a popular musician who knows how to read music its a slap in the face for us real musicians

sorry if i seem like im ranting but its so pitiful to see what bs ppl will listen to

sorry if i seem like im ranting but its so pitiful to see what bs ppl will listen to

I don't disagree, but I think it has always been thus. In school I loved Zeppelin, Sabbath, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers, etc., but we also had to endure KC and the Sunshine Band etc all over the radio! Every generation has had it's crappy pop music and it rarely endures. The Jonas Bros are so flavor of the week. They will be gone before you can say Hansen or Bananarama or Menudo!

Archived