Gibson Brands Forums

Whats your Favorite Cologne?

Steven Tari

I have the usual ones I get at Christmas like Old Spice and English Leather, I wear these to work. But the one I wear on special occasions is Lagerfeld. MAN, I've had Beautiful Ladies just come up out of no where to ask what cologne I was wearing. I had one in a restaurant one time come over and take my wife's place at our table to tell me I smelled good enough to eat. Man a young Hot, Green Eyed, Redhead. Man Talk about the heads swelling. It was a dream come true. Then my wife came back and ran her away from the table. I'm sure glad she was with me or I would have been in some deep poo-poo thinking with the wrong head. So whats your favorite.

I have several in the medicine chest I alternate between depending on my mood and time of day.

I don't use it every day.

Royal Copenhagen, Halston Z-14, Aramis, Polo, Code by Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klien's Escape, Photo by Langenfeld.

Like I said though, don't use it but maybe once or twice a week.

A few years ago I was doing some contract work for a shoe store chain. One night I was the oldest employee in one of the stores by at least 15 years. A couple of the young guys were hitting on the young (all in their 20s) and very pretty lady employees by having them smell the colognes they were wearing.

One of the girls asked me, "What are you wearing?"

I walked over, offered up myself to have these young ladies take a sniff. All of them commented on the smell, saying they really liked it. One of them asked me what it was.

Since I don't wear any cologne I replied, "That would be one hundred percent man, my dear."

The young ladies all laughed and were impressed at my manliness and began calling me The Man. The young dudes hated me from then on!

Manliness has worked for me my whole life. I see no need to change.

on a man, i love Carolina Herrera.

i know every 17 year old in america wears it, but i REALLY like the smell of the Abercrombie store. dont know which one of their colognes it is they use in there, but daaaaang it smells good!

Archived