Gibson Brands Forums

Weird.....

AXE®

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Murph,

hole up in the woods mate and wait for the heat to die down.

Live off the land and play some guitar, take plenty of beer, banishment from anywhere wouldn't seem so bad.

All the best mate hope you're sticking around.

Rog[/quote

We'll keep the light on' date=' Murph. I guess I'm glad I don't really know what the heck's goin' on but I'll admit this is surprising to me. That was definitely a weird pm. See you when...[/quote']

Thanks.....

It's gettin' weird.......

I guess that's part of the deal..............

My thread was deleted.........

That did it for me.......

Love ya', brother......

Murph......

Thanks.....

It's gettin' weird.......

I guess that's part of the deal..............

My thread was deleted.........

That did it for me.......

Love ya'' date=' brother......

Murph......

[/quote']

Come on now, I followed the thread and it apeared you and the other guy broke into

a petty argument about his choice of words and escalated from there.

I understand what your point was and it was valid to keep our discussions here

at a certain level. So the thread was removed to put a halt to the whole thing.

I don't think you should get all offended just post again and forget it.

Come on now' date=' I followed the thread and it apeared you and the other guy broke into

a petty argument about his choice of words and escalated from there.

I understand what your point was and it was valid to keep our discussions here

at a certain level. So the thread was removed to put a halt to the whole thing.

I don't think you should get all offended just post again and forget it.[/quote']

Well said.

What drama did I miss? This thread is confusing.

Here's what I could make up from yesterdays thread (now deleted I think)

Some noob had an argument with murph in the sg section.

As it always happens with murph =D> it escalated.

The noob sent him a threatening and rude PM.

Muprh posted that PM and asked for everyones opinion (my first reaction was to ask who was the offender).

Then the guy that was supposedly banned already comes into the thread and starts replying to murph.

Murph threatened the guy too, that's when the sh¡t hit the fan, I think.

I dont want Murph to go, if he does then who will protect us when THE EVIL ONE comes back?:-

Newbies' date=' Damn Newbies.

No Respect[/quote']

Newbie? I've been here longer than you.

And the word that we got into it about is not as bad as the one you just posted as the word I used is not technically a curse word.

All I did was post some pics of a guitar I own. I haven't been disrespectful at all, to anyone.

Thundergod,

To answer the question you asked last night before the thread went away, Yes I am a guitar player. One of them is posted in the LP forum (you actually responded to that thread). My screen name is a combination of 2 of my favorite guitarist, Zakk Wylde and Dimebag Darrell. And I play mostly metal but I also love classic to hard rock as well.

Pleased to meet'cha.

Newbie? I've been here longer than you.

Wow! never say you around much... (max is an old member so being here before him is a lot #-o)

And the word that we got into it about is not as bad as the one you just posted as the word I used is not technically a curse word.

All I did was post some pics of a guitar I own. I haven't been disrespectful at all' date=' to anyone.

[/quote']

So what was all that about? Can we have the full story without it becoming forum war 5? (If I tried to explain FWI, FWII, FWII, and FWIV it would lead to the war to end all wars :D)

To answer the question you asked last night before the thread went away' date=' Yes I am a guitar player. One of them is posted in the LP forum (you actually responded to that thread). [/quote']

Oh, now I remember, that gorgeous blue les paul =P~

My screen name is a combination of 2 of my favorite guitarist' date=' Zakk Wylde and Dimebag Darrell. And I play mostly metal but I also love classic to hard rock as well.

Pleased to meet'cha.[/quote']

God I used to love Zakks playing, then I just stopped caring, never knew why, but still think he is one of the best heavy rock players out there, and Dime, well I was a huge fan too, the man had great skills and good tone, too bad he's not with us anymore.

Archived