Gibson Brands Forums

Cool gifts?

Silenced Fred

Home Brew UFO Fuzz w/Octave and the Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe 2.

Pedals power!

Aww lucky! Those are such sweet pedals!

I got some nice clothes and some dough. I finally have enough cash to pick up a used AC30. I can't wait!

My sister got me a half gallon jug of Tapatio also so I'm really happy. I love Tapatio!!

Aww lucky! Those are such sweet pedals!

I got some nice clothes and some dough. I finally have enough cash to pick up a used AC30. I can't wait!

My sister got me a half gallon jug of Tapatio also so I'm really happy. I love Tapatio!!

Tapatio is the best sauce out there' date=' I use it everything. You lucky duck, AC30s rock, now I am jealous [lol

Tapatio is the best sauce out there' date=' I use it everything. You lucky duck, AC30s rock, now I am jealous [angry']

Tapatio is pretty mild but the flavor is delicious. One of my friends has some sauce that hurts really bad to eat. It's way too spicy. It will have you chasing it down with Tapatio to cool your mouth off.

2 pounds of deer jerky.

Awesome! My girl got me a bunch of beef jerky and put it in my stocking. I put a bunch of chocolate and whoopie cushion in her which she plans to take with us to her parent's house late on; farts make her laugh.

My brother bought me a baritone ukelele! I was always noodling around on his wife's when I'd go over their place so he bought me one just like it. Very cool and a lot of fun!

Archived