Gibson Brands Forums

own pic avatar month?

S t e v e

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that for me? If so' date=' I don't get it.

Sorry, sometimes I am a little slow. Check out my ride

[img']http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:QUSliAFTa7CPLM:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p7U5NgJBxA8/Sk0MtiB1N_I/AAAAAAAAA3E/MlUA6FkLJRs/s400/short-bus.jpg[/img]

Your honeymoon pic shows up as a red x or the "windows face" in some browsers. No pic.

"Notes" Norton kinda nailed it that apparently other music sites have avatars with the real people in them.

It's easy to rag on a faceless being that might even be an experimental "bot" of some sort; it's a little more difficult when you see a face.

I've really enjoyed putting faces to some of the names. And from my perspective, I love a good debate but I also love debate to be civil and logical. I think the human "this is me" avatar assists in that.

m

"Notes" Norton kinda nailed it that apparently other music sites have avatars with the real people in them.

It's easy to rag on a faceless being that might even be an experimental "bot" of some sort; it's a little more difficult when you see a face.

I've really enjoyed putting faces to some of the names. And from my perspective' date=' I love a good debate but I also love debate to be civil and logical. I think the human "this is me" avatar assists in that.

m

[/quote']

exactly my reason for starting the thread, and at least 90% of us have taken part! nice one guys [angry]

and for the 10% who won't show themselves well...they must have faces only a mother could love! [lol]

exactly my reason for starting the thread' date=' and at least 90% of us have taken part! nice one guys [thumbup']

and for the 10% who won't show themselves well...they must have faces only a mother could love! [blush]

i have still put a pic op of myself!! and im fugly!!..... [biggrin] people have no excuse

Archived