Gibson Brands Forums

The Gibson Lounge (No Access)

Tim Plains

I was at wor...er, um...on another computer, not logged in and didn't have access to the lounge. The Gibson Lounge (No Access). Is this something new and is there any particular reason you have to be logged in to view the threads lounge? Why aren't other sub-forums the same?

I was at wor...er' date=' um...on another computer, not logged in and didn't have access to the lounge. The Gibson Lounge (No Access). Is this something new and is there any particular reason you have to be logged in to view the threads lounge? Why aren't other sub-forums the same?[/quote']

Maybe....to reduce trolling?

Since the lounge is for any topic.

If random people see some of the political or religous type threads (if any) then they might join to do the same?

I dunno...

I logged out, it does the same for me.

If random people see some of the political or religous type threads (if any) then they might join to do the same?

I thought those were taboo?

I think some topics are so stupid' date=' Gibson doesn't want the general public to know what a bunch of morons frequent here.......

[cool

I thought those were taboo?

I think some topics are so stupid' date=' Gibson doesn't want the general public to know what a bunch of morons frequent here.......

[biggrin

Let alone the bunch of ignoramus's who hang out here say between the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon.#-o

Well sheeeeet' date=' maybe they should make you enter your Gibson serial # to gain access to the Lounge....you'd get rid of punks like me that way! [biggrin] [/quote']

I would lend you one of my Gibby serial # for access[biggrin]

Archived