Gibson Brands Forums

Who did you want to win?

LPguitarman

It didn't matter to me, they were both good enough to win.

Alice Cooper and Chicago were good although you could hear their age creeping up on them in their vocals.

Overall, a good show. Didn't watch every show this season, but I watched enough to follow the contestants.

If this is about "American Idol", I didn't watch it but yestrday I saw a picture of the woman contestant and she was holding a guitar that showed a lot of wear on the top so she would get my vote because of that.

If this is about "American Idol"' date=' I didn't watch it but yestrday I saw a picture of the woman contestant and she was holding a guitar that showed a lot of wear on the top so she would get my vote because of that.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure it came from the factory looking like that.

In all it's years on TV, I have never watched 'Idol'. This year, my daughter was kinda into it, and I watched it some because of her. Based on what I saw, Casey James is a star. He would be a marketing slam dunk. But, to quote Lewis Grizzard... the show was like "two mules fightin' over a turnip....I don't much care WHO wins!"

Crystal Bowersox is the only Idol Contestant that will be on my MP3 Player. Never could stand the show and never seen any real talent come from it, just Marketable Personaliies. Bowersox Writes her own stuff, her voice is amazing, She Got Soul, and that's really a worn out Guitar. Seagul doesn't have a Road Worn Series.

I've caught every season, and am amazed at the incredible talent that has come from this show. OK, some seasons more than others....

I thought Crystal absolutely killed in the finals, but Lee is more what the show is about... a paint salesman-now-rock star. I thought Crystal was the better vocalist, but either one winning would have been cool for me.

Casey James is the second coming of Bob Seger. Great talent!

never watched it, never will. tv is a waste . maybe a movie now and than, but most tv is just stupid . imo .

My Gear :-)

‘10 LP R0 50th Anniversary Version 3 1/500 (Cherry Burst)

‘09 LP R9 50th Anniversary (Heritage Dark Burst) 1/500, Bought 4-2010 new

‘10 PRS 25th Anniversary Santana Model ,10Top / Santana Yellow

‘09 LP R9 50th. Anniversary 1 of 59 (Rust Burst)

‘09 LP R0 Standard Ebony VOS

‘09 “Wildwood” CS - 356 Quilted maple & Korina

‘05 Les Paul Standard Faded T.B.

‘08 50th comm.edition, G.O.M. Flying V

‘08 July G.O.M. Longhorn Double Cut BV (Trans Blue)

‘08 Firebird VII (metallic red)

‘08 Fender Stratocaster ‘70’s reissue (black / rosewood neck)(Fat‘50’s pups)

‘08 Fender Stratocaster ‘70’s reissue (natural / maple neck)

1999 MIM Fender Stratocaster ’70’s reissue (white / maple neck)(‘69 pups)

1987 Japan Squier by Fender, Stratocaster (white / maple neck)

1986 Ovation Model # 1767-Legend

‘08 Marshall JVM 210H - 1960 AX Cabinet

‘10 Fender Blues Deluxe reissue

And some pedals

Archived