Gibson Brands Forums

Buckethead in trouble

mcmurray

Let me start by saying: yes I know this forum needs another Buckethead thread like a hole in the head.

That said, Bucket is experiencing some pretty nasty health problems right now that could mark the end of his guitar playing days.

There's an ominous message displayed at his site: www.bucketheadland.com

Bootsy collins has stated that he's experiencing skeletal pain all over his body and the doctors have no idea what's wrong with him.

So, spare a thought for one of the greatest artists of recent years (whether or not you like his music, I think we can all agree that the man has mad skills, and is currently carrying the torch of musicianship).

Get well Bucket, and keep producing your unique music so that we here at the Gibson forum have some fodder for more debates and arguments!

Oh man' date=' If I got what his website meant, a Slipped Disk can cause all kinds of Pain! He'll be alright, he just might have to bring a stool, like Skunk Baxter.[/quote']

'Slip Disc' is the name of one of his fictional enemies. Nothing to do with a bad back.

We were hoping that a slipped disc was all that was wrong, didn't turn out to be the case though.

'Slip Disc' is the name of one of his fictional enemies. Nothing to do with a bad back.

We were hoping that a slipped disc was all that was wrong' date=' didn't turn out to be the case though.[/quote']

Oh!! Well I hope it's not serious and he get's back to it soon.

So you don't care about Paul Gray dying' date=' but you care so much about Buckethead being in pain?

Are you serious right now?

To quote you "He's getting no sympathy from me" [biggrin

Grow up.

I justified my comment.

Why am I not surprised at the lack of couth of so many people on here?

Birds of a feather? :-

j/k [bored]

As for the op and the ensuing commentary, while I'm not wishing pain on anyone, the fact the Mr. Buckethead is experiencing some adverse health conditions makes him just like every other schmuck out here in the world, more or less. Some folks have to get up and function every day of their life in constant pain; not fair but it is what it is. And beyond their immediate circle of friends and family, no one takes notice. I'm not happy to hear about his pain but I'm not distressed by it, either.

Archived