Gibson Brands Forums

Striptease

Izzy

Watching Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks doing the little dance to Joe Cocker's Leave You Hat On made me realize:

for a good striptease it is best to go with a slow song...or is it?

What song would you like playing in the background if you were invited to witness a little striptease...imagine your dream girl or honey doing the dance?

While we're at it who would the girl be?

I'm going to go with Firewoman by The Cult.

High energy, but I've always wanted to see a girl pole dance onstage to that one.

Not sure a non-professional dancer could keep up with that song though xD

slow song, that way she can move slowly and sexually to the music, that Cocker song is a very cool song too !! off the top of my head, I'd like to see Jessica Simpson ( a few years ago) do a pole dance slowly to that song too,, that would be cool !!

lol!....I wouldnt care if it were the national anthem...If a young lovely wants to put on a show for me

then please go right ahead.

the real question is' date=' what song would YOU like to have in the background if you were doing it[/quote']

[confused]

Put together, these are probably pretty true in most cases. If the dancer is having fun/into it, how many people are gonna turn up their noses because of song selection?

But yeah, isn't a slow song always easier to dance to? Maybe even more important for this kind of dancing is that the song have a little swing to it.

A few years back a group of us (guys and girls) used to frequent a strip joint where all the strippers would dance/strip to hard rock, classic and modern.

Good times...cold beer, hard rock and women stripping.

The girls in our group are all good looking, blonde brunette and Asian, we used to get real good attention from the dancers.

That's Rose McGowan. I don't believe she was on CSI.

Rose McGowan is actually the Blonde sitting at the bar in the background, the one dancing is Vanessa Ferlito, and yes she was in CSI: NY

Also, a little off topic, but the soundtrack to "Death Proof" is great

David Rose's "The Stripper" was actually played a lot on the rock stations when I was a teen.

Nowadays it's not that hard to do as a solo guitar piece, although I'm tryin' to figure some different fingerings to do more of those moving bass lines.

One girl friend could do quite a dance to Link Wray's "Rumble," but then again, that's more than 45 years ago and she and her guitar are long gone from a car wreck.

Carlos Gardel's "Por Una Cabeza" - the tango in "Scent of a Woman" and a number of other movies - ain't bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHhSVJ_S6A

m

Archived