Gibson Brands Forums

Pics at last.

LT ED

Kind words ,thanks chaps. Ive been trying to do it for a while but it took my son to work it out, isn,t that always the way? Problem is now I know what to do mooo haaa haaa.

Rewddawg1 its tonelab le valvetronix and it sounds great . I just run into a clean channel on the amp so you dont need to drive it hard, you can have a huge sound at pretty low volume. True funny story, last week I broke my nose and it hurts so I was playing doing some recording and it got a bit loud ,well very loud so I closed all the windows and doors and there was so much compression that my nose actually started to bleed . How rock and roll is that? Wasn,t one of my brighter moves.

gromaj that top is unreal it looks more like a Joe Perry boneyard. I bet it looks stunning in the flesh. I think mine looks a bit washed out with the flash. What do you think of pacific reef two tone ? If I could find one I would snap it up but I think were talking rocking horse do do.

Oh beleive me its not always that tidy I made an effort for the pics. My old cat puked on top of my amp the other day and luckily it didn,t go in the vents it just ran down the front and down the front of the cab which pleased me no end . She used prety wall all of her 9 lives on that one event.

I closed all the windows and doors and there was so much compression that my nose actually started to bleed . How rock and roll is that?

With all that Marshall power I'm not surprised! Let us know when your Ears bleed too. [crying]

Very nice gear' date=' and the Les Paul is........ Mesmerizing! [laugh

gromaj that top is unreal it looks more like a Joe Perry boneyard. I bet it looks stunning in the flesh. I think mine looks a bit washed out with the flash. What do you think of pacific reef two tone ? If I could find one I would snap it up but I think were talking rocking horse do do.

Thanks LT ED. I have taken some pics, in really bright sunshine, that made mine appear far more orange than the pics above. I like the Pacific Reef, and like you, if I came across one for a decent price, I would have to consider it. Having said that, the Santa Fe Sunrise is by far my favorite of the LP LE colors.

Its a 2004 limited edition santa fe sunrise and with the mooo haaa haaa I was thinking more DR EVIL. aka austin powers.

Well' date=' it's a beauty! And on the Dr. Evil reference, I got that. Just seeing it spelled out that way, I kept thinking "laughing cow"... [biggrin

Archived