Gibson Brands Forums

One to go

Silverbursted

Brutha , If that thing wasn't so dadblamed ugly I'd snap it up just so you could come see it work for a living .](*,)

PM me some details and I'll check around for ya .

God don't let Jesse get it ....eusa_shhh.gif

Is this because of your recent Traditional purchase? Unless you need the cash bad, perhaps you should wait a few weeks, until the honeymoon period is over, before you get rid of it. I was never a huge Silverburst fan, but that picture in the grass really looks good.

Whoa, I hate to see someone sell a git they love. I've let too many go that I wish I still had.

Try this: Case her up give her to a friend you really trust for two weeks so that you can't see her. If you miss her and think about her DON'T SELL!!

I was going to sell my martin b/c I haven't played acoustic in over a year but a buddy of mine wanted to record with it so I let him borrow it for a month. I thought about that damn guitar everyday. I got her back, polished her up, put some new strings on, watered the humidifier and now I play her a couple times a week and can't imagine being without. Glad I didn't make the mistake now.

I don't think you'll miss it one bit given your other Lesters.

That's a sweet guitar you have there, but I was never really a fan of that type of silverburst.

I love the teardrop on silverburst Customs.

You have two lovely other Les Pauls, don't sweat it....

...but I think you need a Custom. :-s

looks like you have developed a taste for better guitars (playability,looks, collectability) so it's part of the process.

you won't miss it for long.they all have some sentimental value but theres always something better.

I don't think you'll miss it one bit given your other Lesters.

That's a sweet guitar you have there' date=' but I was never really a fan of that type of silverburst.

I love the teardrop on silverburst Customs.

You have two lovely other Les Pauls, don't sweat it....

...but I think you need a Custom. [img']http://forum.gibson.com/public/style_emoticons/default/eusa_angel.gif[/img]

+1 Tim, I'm thinking between the Goldtop and the Traditional, I've got well covered.

Archived