Gibson Brands Forums

Man, that was a long down time, nice changes

BigKahune

t looks sooooooo......DIFFERENT......lol....will take some getting used to.

Same here.

My question is why? Perhaps I am overlooking any benefits from this change. So if anyone has some input on that, then I am ready to be enlightened.

Same here.

My question is why? Perhaps I am overlooking any benefits from this change. So if anyone has some input on that, then I am ready to be enlightened.

There are tons of new things.

We can use our profiles, i can add you as a friend, leave you a vistor msg and add more info about my self.

Theres also new things such as list, spellcheck, redo and undo when your making a post.

You will notice more things through out the week.

Not sure I care for it.

In other news, I had to apply for a lost password to log on to the new board. I wonder if anyone else is having trouble.

SAME HERE!!!!

I tried my last id and password, and it rejected it!!

Made up a new id...... <sheesh>

SAME HERE!!!!

I tried my last id and password, and it rejected it!!

Made up a new id...... <sheesh>

What's a "J-1854?"

Kidding.

Just do the "I lost my password" thing and it'll send you one that works, then you can change it back to your old password.

Yes, and we can Facebook topics from here too! I need to actually study it so i know what'n the heck I'm doing! :D

And it looks like we can attach files. Does this mean we don't use Photobucket anymore?

I'm with ya, Karen! Gotta figure this out! It does look good.

Looks like Taylor Player will just be TP as my password re-set has always had problems sending it to my email address. I had created TP a couple times ago when that happend and for some reason I can always get a password reset sent to me for that. I assume the email address for my Taylor Player account is not correct as I used my home email to set that up and my work email to set up TP........

Oh well, at least I know who I am..... (I think)

Looks like Taylor Player will just be TP as my password re-set has always had problems sending it to my email address. I had created TP a couple times ago when that happend and for some reason I can always get a password reset sent to me for that. I assume the email address for my Taylor Player account is not correct as I used my home email to set that up and my work email to set up TP........

Oh well, at least I know who I am..... (I think)

You can change it.

Go to my settings and click on change display name and put Taylor player and you have to add your current password below it.

No probs with logging in etc. Will get used to the changes in due course. I haven't tried posting pics etc yet but hope to have some vid after a gig on saturday.

I did notice though, that I seem to have gained about 100 posts on the count - probably the ones I lost last year?

Archived