Gibson Brands Forums

Submitted For Your Approval

Rocky4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, we'll try to post some Poison or Wham! for you next time.

No need to be sorry.. I don't have Poison or Wham! You might have to post from your collection.

I thought the thread was "Submitted for Your Approval"

Guess you feel it's just for those who approve..limits the discussion a bit..

New here didn't know the rules..

Fascinating what passes for music these days. I can appreciate the teenage angst thing. Other than the fact of having guitars, amps, drums, keyboards etc. I find it hard to draw parallels to Zeppelin. Even when Page was totally smacked out in a heroin induced haze he wasn't that awful.

If you have to ask, you'll never get it

Thanks for posting. I am not surprised at the mass amount of rotten fruit in response. You either get it or you don't.

Cool sound, you either get it or you don't.

I liked it, I do prefer Mars Volta though

Whoever listens to that stuff - I'm so sorry for you. I'm sure that with the proper medication and talk therapy you will someday understand how different sounds are combined in an aesthetically pleasing way to make what is known as music. You will also someday understand that noise does not, in itself, constitute music.

Garbage smells, even when guitars and hairdos are involved.

I love this video. This might explain why I love live Zeppelin. Passion, aggression, and a factor X that I cant put my finger on. No guitar heros, no solos, just kick *** rock music. Relationship Of Command is one of my favorite albums....

A little bit of those guys goes a long way.

I'm late to this party, but I like ATDI. I'm glad that there are still people willing to push the boundaries of what's sane or tasteful. There would surely be no rock without those people. It would have died long ago, if it was ever born in the first place. There have always been, and always will be people who say "that's not music" and I hope there will always be people who completely ignore them.

I'm late to this party, but I like ATDI. I'm glad that there are still people willing to push the boundaries of what's sane or tasteful. There would surely be no rock without those people. It would have died long ago, if it was ever born in the first place. There have always been, and always will be people who say "that's not music" and I hope there will always be people who completely ignore them.

Theres pushing the boundaries, and then theres noise. This happens to fall into the not noise category.

I am sorry not all music can be sanitized and safe.

This must be what they mean by freaking on the squares.

Sure are a lot of squares around here.

Can I post some pop blues or classical guitar ballads for you?

Archived