Gibson Brands Forums

I think Ive reached the point in metal that i dont give a **** anymore.

dem00n

lets see a video

A video of what?

The day my parents know how to work a camera is the day ill have normal parents. [lol]

Im sure i have a ticket somewhere around here.

Id rather post a video when ive adavanced to the stage of "noob hack" to show off my shity guitar skills. [biggrin]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A video of what?

The day my parents know how to work a camera is the day ill have normal parents. [lol]

Id rather post a video when ive adavanced to the stage of "noob hack" to show off my shity guitar skills. [biggrin]

1. Parents are never "normal" in the eyes of a teenager [biggrin]

2. Just play and enjoy the ride.... you'll be old before you know it.

Its how it is today.

They base groups off the t-shirts you wear.

Its stupid and it reminds me of high school.

I wish i was born in the 70's. [lol]

No Dem00n you mean you wished you lived during the 70's. It was a blast being in high school then. I know, my senior year was in 74.

Man I wish I could relive those times. Not change nothing, just relive them.[thumbup]

I dont care who was first in death metal, black metal or some other metal genre with words i dont know.

I dont care if Chuck Shucldiner died of AID's i look at him as a musician, i could care less about his lifestyle

I dont care if you think your mainstream **** is better then the **** made in a basement.

I dont care if your friends of "metal heads" think Emperor is better then Death, Emperor went Pandering with their latest record anyways.

Metal heads are the most close minded people in the world, the ones who only listen to metal are complete idiots with the shortest ****ing attention span in the world.

They should all go drown in a river of poop.

Ok, im done ranting...

EMG's still suck though. [lol]

cool-story-bro.jpg

No Dem00n you mean you wished you lived during the 70's. It was a blast being in high school then. I know, my senior year was in 74.

Man I wish I could relive those times. Not change nothing, just relive them.[thumbup]

Ain't that the truth!! The chicks were twice the fun without half of their underwear! [biggrin]

I dont care if Chuck Shucldiner died of AID's i look at him as a musician, i could care less about his lifestyle...

I thought he died from a brain tumor, or brain cancer or something. Chuck ruled. -Sick player.

I'm sure that I'm not the first person to say this, but I think metal, and a lot of other genres (punk, country, etc.) are dead. -At least in the classic/pure form where they originated. -There were a handful of bands that started the ball rolling, and then other bands just built off of what those founders did originally. Now, musical genre's are so narrow and deep. It's just splitting hairs really. Eventually everything is going to become so specific that the whole genre system is going to collapse. I try not to bother with labels anymore. For the most part, I just like heavy $hit that's played on electric guitars. I haven't heard a lot of new stuff that really geeks me out. I love hearing new things. When I do hear a new band that is killer, it gives me hope.

Thats sad. When I was 16 in 1986, metalheads were quite the opposite. There was alot of unity and openmindedness. You were born twenty years too late, brother. \m/

Yep, I was born in 1969 and the 80's were great for metal, to live it as it was happening. At the same time I have friends that did not veer from the genre and ended up listenign to Nordic Metal and still do despite its lack of originiality.

I thought he died from a brain tumor, or brain cancer or something. Chuck ruled. -Sick player.

I'm sure that I'm not the first person to say this, but I think metal, and a lot of other genres (punk, country, etc.) are dead. -At least in the classic/pure form where they originated. -There were a handful of bands that started the ball rolling, and then other bands just built off of what those founders did originally. Now, musical genre's are so narrow and deep. It's just splitting hairs really. Eventually everything is going to become so specific that the whole genre system is going to collapse. I try not to bother with labels anymore. For the most part, I just like heavy $hit that's played on electric guitars. I haven't heard a lot of new stuff that really geeks me out. I love hearing new things. When I do hear a new band that is killer, it gives me hope.

It is true, and this is why I am such a Metallica fan, when they got fast they knew they could not get faster and slowed down and even in those albums were they water themselves down some they still were more original than other bands. I am still "geeked out" like you say with their last release.

Frankly it was a lot of fun to be there in the early days of Heavy Metal...I still have a few Black Metal records, I don't know where I was going with that.

Yep, I was born in 1969 and the 80's were great for metal, to live it as it was happening. At the same time I have friends that did not veer from the genre and ended up listenign to Nordic Metal and still do despite its lack of originiality.

Yeah, man. Those were the days! Back when moshing was called slam dancing and if you fell down you'd have three guys picking you up and give you a pat on the back. Nowadays you end up with a black eye and broken ribs.

I've got friends like that too. They listen to stuff now that I just dont get. The heaviest stuff I got into was Celtic Frost and Bloodfeast...and that was the edge of my tolerance for heavy. Still dont mind a little "Circle of the Tyrants" every once in a while though.

I dont care who was first in death metal, black metal or some other metal genre with words i dont know.

I dont care if Chuck Shucldiner died of AID's i look at him as a musician, i could care less about his lifestyle

I dont care if you think your mainstream **** is better then the **** made in a basement.

I dont care if your friends of "metal heads" think Emperor is better then Death, Emperor went Pandering with their latest record anyways.

Metal heads are the most close minded people in the world, the ones who only listen to metal are complete idiots with the shortest ****ing attention span in the world.

Ok, im done ranting...

:-k

Now tell us how you really feel....

A video of what?

You're Amish?

You obviously don't even care enough to spell the dude's name correctly.

Chuck "Schuldiner"

If it helps any, I don't care either...

And you dont even know who he is.

All you do is google ****.

Did you ever contributed anyting to this forum that was helpful?

Answer me that question.

And you dont even know who he is.

All you do is google ****.

Did you ever contributed anyting to this forum that was helpful?

Answer me that question.

No, probably not.

But if I'm passionate about something, I at least make the effort to appear that I know what I'm writing about.

The spelling thing makes you look a little weak. Not that I'm a spelling nazi, but it you might at least try to act like you care about what you don't care about.

(I'd have given you a plus for your post, but I've reached my daily limit.)

No, probably not.

But if I'm passionate about something, I at least make the effort to appear that I know what I'm writing about.

The spelling thing makes you look a little weak. Not that I'm a spelling nazi, but it you might at least try to act like you care about what you don't care about.

(I'd have given you a plus for your post, but I've reached my daily limit.)

Passionate? Ok now i know your BSing [lol]

I did the whole spell check thing, it doesnt do names.

If i spell one name wrong does it really matter?

Ok, im done ranting...

i like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB2oVaOLCeY

and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ghkusH5hk

Archived