Gibson Brands Forums

Do you believe in ghosts?

Twiz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope but it would be cool if it was true especially if they really do make a room much colder than surrounding rooms I could really use that feature here in Arizona would save a ton on Air conditioning.

That said though if I ever did have a kid sucked into a TV set like the little girl in the original poltergeist movie, Sorry but the kids on it's own, the Tv goes to the dump and we move on.

I don't know if it's because it's fall and Halloween is coming or what, but lately I've found myself kind of obsessed with super-natural themed tv shows. -Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Activity, Ghost Hunters, etc. I don't know what to make of them, sometimes I think that crap is real, and other times, I think it's just a bunch of weirdos running around in the dark. What do you guys think?

Still on the fence. However I will admit to watching Ghost Adventures every friday when the new season is on (which it is right now). I don't care for the other shows.

Any other GAC fans think Zak has been hitting the juice too much in between seasons?

I think more people need to read Carl Sagan's " Demon Haunted World, Science as a Candle in the Dark ". To borrow a quote from the cover " A glorious book...from the first page to the last, this book is a manifesto for clear thought. " It really preaches the need for every day critical thinking. Ghosts, demons, aliens, faith healings, witchcraft and channeling past lives are all throughly debunked. I can't say enough about it. "Skeptical Inquirer " is also worth picking up ( bi-monthly magazine ). Highly recommended.

Archived