Gibson Brands Forums

Next Les Paul Gibson Should Release.

Les Paul Fanatic

Gibson needs to release the Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Les Paul in their own line and not just Epiphone.](*' date=') [/quote']

Not my cup of tea. But i'm guessing they don't probably because they don't seel enough of the white and camo bullseyes to justify producing another ZW LP. I don't know.

Enough with the Zakk Wylde signatures....... he has 5 Gibsons and 3 Epiphones

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

In a recent thread regarding Randy Rhoads, there was a YouTube link to a live version of Crazy Train (with RR). It led me to a couple other videos until I started watching one with Zakk playing Crazy Train. I had to turn it off!!! Every fourth or fifth note was a freakin' pinched harmonic. It reminded me of those 13 year old punks at the guitar store screwing around with a cranked distortion pedal. I know the guy has serious chops, but enough with the fu@%%in' squealing!!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

In a recent thread regarding Randy Rhoads' date=' there was a YouTube link to a live version of Crazy Train (with RR). It led me to a couple other videos until I started watching one with Zakk playing Crazy Train. I had to turn it off!!! Every fourth or fifth note was a freakin' pinched harmonic. It reminded me of those 13 year old punks at the guitar store screwing around with a cranked distortion pedal. I know the guy has serious chops, but enough with the fu@%%in' squealing!!!![/quote']

totally agree. listening to him live at ozzfest a couple of years ago was painfull. i'm so tired of the signature thing. take the slash vos...all that money for a crappy 3 piece top with orange finish. just buy a regular lester and pt SD pickups in it.

In a recent thread regarding Randy Rhoads' date=' there was a YouTube link to a live version of Crazy Train (with RR). It led me to a couple other videos until I started watching one with Zakk playing Crazy Train. I had to turn it off!!! Every fourth or fifth note was a freakin' pinched harmonic. It reminded me of those 13 year old punks at the guitar store screwing around with a cranked distortion pedal. I know the guy has serious chops, but enough with the fu@%%in' squealing!!!![/quote']

=P~ :) =P~ :) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I HATE him.

No more signatures or weird colors.

I would like a Standard with BFG electronics package and the p-90 in the neck.

Also I think it wold be nice to have a Standard Robot. Don't know if I need a Robot but it would be cool to go from drop tuning to standard tuning back to a drop D etc. all in less than a minute at any time you want. Wouldn't it be great to only need one guitar at a gig . What am I saying hell yeah I'd buy a standard robot but I won't buy a studio in a weird color just for the tuning.

I know that the squealing is EXTREMELY painful. However, you have to give him props. He can shred, he can pull of pinch harmonics whenever he wants, and all the technique and ability is pretty awesome. I would have to say Randy is Better though. R.I.P Randy

hate him if you must

in terms of technique' date=' tone, feel, and ability he is the best that has ever been[/quote']

His tone is $hit.

His technique? he can play fast and he use lots of pinch harmonics. whoop dee doo.

Feel? I don't even know what that means.

Ability? see technique.

remeber what is paying his bills

he plays metal, gets paid to play metal, and probably enjoys playing metal

but he can play slide, he can play acoustic, he can make a guitar cry like warren haynes, and he can out shred the biggest haired-tightest spandex wearing- making up toteing- girly sounding shred guy from the 80s, he can play behind his head, he can trill.....................

he manipulates the guitar

gary moore, zakk wylde, and carlos santana

regaurdless of what you think of their music, they are well known, and have unbelieveable amounts of talent

humans play the guitar, they controll the guitar

im not a huge metal fan by any means

but what is ozzy osbourne?

and zakk wylde is the guitar god that made him go, even considering randy rhodes, but since his death, zakk has become bigger and badder then any other guitarist ever

Archived