Gibson Brands Forums

Whats The First Thing You Would Do With A Time Machine?

Tman5293

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys sure set a great example of "Grown Up Behavior". If you said this about me and my Parents I'd have used Obscene Language, too. Or perhaps an Obscene Gesture or two.

I'd say it's pretty light compared to his comments on this thread - http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/56684-i-want-to-get-rid-of-itunes/

Needless to say, a lot people are not happy about him advocating the theft of music or anything else.

... BTW, you should stop paying for music: http://www.limewire.com/

... whenever I want some new music I try ... limewire or downloading a youtube video and converting the audio to mp3.

... I don't give a fcuk what you guys think!

I would take an mp3 player with some of the best jazz, blues and rock music back and let Beethoven or Mozart have a listen.

You would probably be hanged. msp_flapper.gif

They would think that your mp3 player is some sort of evil contraption given to you by satan or something. Not to mention they would think that rock at least is spawn of the devil. msp_lol.gif

I always wondered what would happen if I could go back to around 1960 and steal all of the Beatles songs before they ever thought of them. Would I become as famous as the Beatles. Or, would they just wright a bunch of other songs and become just as famous while I sank into obscurity with all those legendary songs I stole. With my luck the entire Beatles repertoire would be stuffed in my song book never having been heard by anyone but my dog.

C'mon guys, give the kid a break. I love time Travel topics etc... Cool question.

I would go to the year 2112 and tell the "Priests" what fools they are for rejecting the newly discovered electric guitar. [lol]

Seriously though, I would go back to when I started playing and teach myself what I know now about guitar playing so I would be an even better player than I am now,(40 years later) being very careful not to tough my "other self" because the same matter cannot exist in the same space.

The first thing I would do is go back to 1984, buy a Delorean, drive it 88 mph and then go back further in time to 1955 and hang out with Marvin Berry at a highschool dance. We'd totally rock out!

Hummmm.... and try to keep someone's parents from meeting?

Archived