Gibson Brands Forums

Reputation on the forum

davidl

How is your reputation calculated?

I notice that I'm neutral. What does that mean? I'm a 2. Does that mean that I haven't annoyed anyone or that I have just a little bit?

In real life I'm friends to most but here apparently I am friends to none.

I'm starting to feel sorry for myself.

But really, I'll get over it.

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with such quality gibbies as you have deserves to have a top notch reputation. [thumbup] Perhaps you could 'annoy' some of the threaders here as you suggest; it seems to work for some unnamed threaders.....I too shall give you a plus tomorrow; I just learned how to do those, and of course I ran out of my alotted 'daily' allowance........Hmmmmmmm, you're in Ottowa; I bicycled to there and back from Boston years ago; Nice city.....Gibson should make a limited edition LP with maple leaf fret markers...And, ah, your reputation should be at least an EH!!!

[biggrin] :unsure: [blink]eusa_clap.gif

How is your reputation calculated?

I notice that I'm neutral. What does that mean? I'm a 2. Does that mean that I haven't annoyed anyone or that I have just a little bit?

In real life I'm friends to most but here apparently I am friends to none.

I'm starting to feel sorry for myself.

But really, I'll get over it.

Cheers

Dave

And another +1 for you Dave, as I promised, now your reputation is 'better' than mine, which isn't hard to do.........After all, I'm just a simple Luddite and the technology of collecting +1s eludes me...[thumbup] " Luddites Play Gibbies "

Anyone with such quality gibbies as you have deserves to have a top notch reputation. [thumbup] Perhaps you could 'annoy' some of the threaders here as you suggest; it seems to work for some unnamed threaders.....I too shall give you a plus tomorrow; I just learned how to do those, and of course I ran out of my alotted 'daily' allowance........Hmmmmmmm, you're in Ottowa; I bicycled to there and back from Boston years ago; Nice city.....Gibson should make a limited edition LP with maple leaf fret markers...And, ah, your reputation should be at least an EH!!!

[biggrin] :unsure: [blink]eusa_clap.gif

Like this?

DSCF0612.jpg

Dave

Reputation? That's new to me too. (I've been away a while). I don't see it. Where does that even show up? So now instead of writing +1 to a post you just click the + sign? Sorry, guess I'm a Luddite after all. [scared]

OK everyone, Plus Surfpup up. He's a good guy who's been away for awhile but all the old guys know he has a stellar Reputation [thumbup]

I think Tman5923 is the biggest culprit for plusing his own posts, classy.

He's nowhere near the "biggest culprit". We have another member here that has plussed himself well over a 120 times. I find it amazing that he believes he's pulling the wool over everybody's eyes. Especially since he pisses off a majority of the other members.

Archived