Gibson Brands Forums

any gary moore fans on here?

S t e v e

<My standard answer to any meaningless Steve-josh-lay Gary Moore topic>

He's okay.

I'm not a fan, but I would listen to his music if it was playing.

I'm definitely not a rabid evangelistic fan, spending countless hours trying to convert everyone in the world into Gary More lovers - Steve

Give everyone here a break and take your message door to door like a Jehovah's Witness . . [flapper]

Welcome to the lounge miss Jasper Hazlenut !!! It is very refreshing to finally have a genuine femine touch around here..Don't think there's many Gary Moore fans here since the evangelistic one left us to join the theather or something...Seems that he ( Steve ) was upset that Gary Moore decided to record a double CD of Buckethead covers, followed by a stint with a revamped Beach Boys.....Seems that Moore said something about finding Jesus and wanting to devote his life to Christian Pop music.......Hmmmmmm........Is that channell # 5 ??????

Hallo, Jasper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auf seiner offiziellen Homepage sind alle Termine mit Link zur Ticketbestellung. www.gary moore.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6; Hamburg 7; Gieessen 9; Bremen 10; Cologne / Duren 12; Hannover 13; Berlin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[confused][rolleyes][flapper][thumbup][scared] :unsure: [drool][thumbup]

Archived