Gibson Brands Forums

Duane, Duane

ZenKen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intense screening, a few days blindfolded in a Ramada listening to a scratchy 78 of "How High the Moon" over and over, and an initiation rite involving baby oil, tabasco sauce, and parts of a goat I'd rather not talk about.

Duane and I haven't been able to make eye contact ever since.

Intense screening, a few days blindfolded in a Ramada listening to a scratchy 78 of "How High the Moon" over and over, and an initiation rite involving baby oil, tabasco sauce, and parts of a goat I'd rather not talk about.

Duane and I haven't been able to make eye contact ever since.

[scared]

Where do I sign up? [flapper]

ahh come on guys,life is to short...we don't know eachother "personally" but as said before were all here for the same reason :unsure:

I'm hoping to change that in the not too distant future...

There are folks here I'd like to meet in person. [biggrin]

Next time you're in the Arizona desert, west of Phoenix, in the middle of NOWHERE - let me know! [thumbup][woot]

Don't worry, the coyotes won't bother you and the rattlesnakes give plenty of warning.

It's the vegetation you don't want to touch - even the pretty stuff will mess you up.

Actually, Neo, it's that danged sign you posted the pic of that worries me.... [scared]

We ARE planning a trip to Utah to see my nephew get married sometime next year (I forget the actual date). I'm planning on routing us through Phoenix for a stop at your favorite guitar shop if at all possible. I'd love to get together!

That sign is south of here, along I-8. West from Casa Grande thru Gila Bend on on out to Yuma.

If you're coming across I-40 to Flagstaff, you're miles away up there in the high country.

Normal universal traveler's cautions apply.

Along I-10, you hafta pay attention a little more because of all the open desert.

Crime is sporadic, but so is cell phone reception.

Phoenix itself has its own Big City stuff, but is pretty safe if you stay outta the 'hood.

Further south along I-8 is where much of the "action" is, but most people never see it.

Gotta get off the interstate and on the secondary roads to get yourself in trouble.

Just don't stop on the side of the road for anybody.

Yeah, if you decide to drop down to PHX just let me know in advance and I can probably meet you in town.

[thumbup]

Duane, Duane

to the tune of "Train, Train" as recorded by Molly

Hatchet

<intro>

Oh Duaaaaaane, Duane

punt me on outta this place

Oh Duaaaaane, Duane

LORD kick me on outta this place

'Cause Neo and his cohorts

are try-in' to save face

Oh Duaaane Duane