Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone Here Like Racing/Driving Games?

Tman5293

Gran Trismo with logitech racing wheel ( no pedals ) I like using the paddle shifters for gas and breaks! Also NASCAR Graphics aren't as good but gameplay is fun and almost impossible sometimes. Logitech RAcing wheel a must have!!msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

I somehow just knew you guys were gonna say Mario Kart. No, that doesn't count. dry.gif

Mario Kart doesn't count? Could you explain why? It is any less of a game because it has inferior graphics? Not as many explosions, you don't get the thrill of killing people? The people who play those games are having a good time and that is simply unacceptable? Let me guess Metroid Prime 3 is not a first person shooter? Twilight Princess was not an action-adventure game? There seems to be an arrogance against players of different consoles. I have nothing against people who play ps3 or Xbox360, in fact I play them with my friends somertimes. But why can't many of them accept that other people different consoles and it effects them in no way.

I'm a big fan of the NFS series! I think Porsche Unleashed has been my favorite so far.

I also still race Nascar Heat... which is an older game but much fun to race against Dale Earnhardt :)

I also have a cool motorcycle racing game: Moto GP 2.

Mario Kart doesn't count? Could you explain why? It is any less of a game because it has inferior graphics? Not as many explosions, you don't get the thrill of killing people? The people who play those games are having a good time and that is simply unacceptable? Let me guess Metroid Prime 3 is not a first person shooter? Twilight Princess was not an action-adventure game? There seems to be an arrogance against players of different consoles. I have nothing against people who play ps3 or Xbox360, in fact I play them with my friends somertimes. But why can't many of them accept that other people different consoles and it effects them in no way.

I agree..love Mario-Kart and was one the few racing games that kept my attention for a long period of time...Mario-Kart is defintley a racing/drving game (hell you use an actual driving wheel!)...Just as Zelda is an action-adventure game..(one of the best game series ever)...just as Mario is a platformer...FPS, RPG, and plat-formers are my favorite game genres....Dragon Age for PS3 was a kickass game...I just recently acquired COD:Black OPS, Assassin's Creed Brother-Hood, and Donkey Kong for Wii...those are my kind of games...especially good ol DK.. (though I haven't been able to put COD down...) sorry for the hijack..gotta love video games though.. brings back the youth in us. ( At least in me)

It's because if someone doesn't like something, you're not allowed to either.

Mario Kart, Nickleback, Jonas Bros Signature guitars....

It's that "Everyone must conform Middle School mentality". Adults understand that different folks will like different things, even if they themselves don't "get it".

For the record, the boys and I have had a blast playing MK.

It's because if someone doesn't like something, you're not allowed to either.

Mario Kart, Nickleback, Jonas Bros Signature guitars....

It's that "Everyone must conform Middle School mentality". Adults understand that different folks will like different things, even if they themselves don't "get it".

For the record, the boys and I have had a blast playing MK.

My parents still play the N64 version...they were playing it for half the day on Christmas..lol..I can hear em yelling at each other in good fun from up stairs while there playing.. :rolleyes:

My friends and I used to play Mario Kart for money!

I love driving games and always have. They're much better now with the in car view, wow, and the graphics are crazy. I can't imagine what the next system(s) will look like.

I'm slowly going through GT5 and Forza 3. GT5 looks way better but I prefer playing Forza.

Does N4S have the in car view? If not, I probably wouldn't like it.

Nintendo has had some of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Goldeneye, the entire Zelda series, and who could forget Duck Hunt? As for racing games I've never really been into them, although I did play NFS Underground a long time ago.

Archived