Gibson Brands Forums

Cool Photo !!!

Vienna1981

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got another great pic back from my guitarshoot yesterday, but I think I'd better not post it here (I think it's unappropriate) so here's a link for those who would like to see it anyway: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto-XHX3SNDH.jpg

You could do a calendar with those pics. Even sell posters Perhaps make enough to buy another guitar.

Post some of your music for us to hear !!!!!!!!!!!! Prove to us that you aren't just another pretty face like Stevo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [lol][flapper][scared] :unsure: [crying] ......

i'm more than a pretty face...and then some more [biggrin], not as pretty as the op though [blush]

@ Dave: Yes I have big hands (& feet as well, but hey, I'm just as big as a man so what do you expect). If you look closely you can see nailpolish and I hope men don't wear that...

I'm only playing for 18 months now, so I'm not good or anything, BUT (to prove I'm not just someone holding a guitar for the very first time just to take a picture:

Here I'm practising a classical part:

Here's a song I was practising: (I couldn't hear the song I was playing along with very well, so the timing is not great, especially the parts with the wah turned on)

Archived