Gibson Brands Forums

Married with children

LarryUK

1) Man, I miss that show

2) I did think Peg was hot as well

3) Favorite Al Bundy Quote: "Oh my God...... I CAN'T WAKE UP!"

I was pretty stoked when they had that episode with Anthraz as guest stars, was right after the Persistence of Time album came out, I think.

One of my all time favorite lines, because it hit so close to home:

Al comes into the bedroom where Peg is lying in bed and asks "Are you asleep?". Peg says "Oh honey, you know I can't sleep unless my knee is in your back." [biggrin]

christina applegate was/is my guilty plessure [drool][blush]

I used to watch the show long enough to see her appear in whatever skimpy little bit of "clothing" she might be wearing.

But Peg was indeed the hot one. I never understood why Ted was always so averse to having sex with her. That was the unrealistic part.

I used to watch the show long enough to see her appear in whatever skimpy little bit of "clothing" she might be wearing.

But Peg was indeed the hot one. I never understood why Ted was always so averse to having sex with her. That was the unrealistic part.

Not to pick on you, but I think you meant "Al". Ted Bundy was a serial killer. [omg]

I think the 'Peg and Al' sex thing was a bit of a twist.

In real life it's the other way round. The women don't and the men do. You can also have too much of a good thing.

They should make some more.

Granted; MTV has some serious crap shows. BUT they gave us Beavis and Butthead, which if you appreciate comedy you should appreciate what Mike Judge was doing with it. They also gave us Jackass, which is still one of my favourite light hearted stupid shows ever.

Granted; MTV has some serious crap shows. BUT they gave us Beavis and Butthead, which if you appreciate comedy you should appreciate what Mike Judge was doing with it. They also gave us Jackass, which is still one of my favourite light hearted stupid shows ever.

Archived