Gibson Brands Forums

i want this burger!

S t e v e

I now have indigestion from just looking at it.

Hardees had a Megga-Burger/Heart attack on a bun a few years ago which generated quite a bit of controversy. I think they called it the Big Chef. I never had one. Didn't think I could stomach it. :-$

I was thinking about skarfing down a retarded burger the whole time while I was just out running! I think this burger is a wonderful idea-- I just don't care for BK because they add artificial smoke flavor to their patties. For me, it leaves a funky aftertaste. I may get 2 double cheeseburgers from In-N-Out today though. But Popeye's would be awesome too...

I wish they'd leave off the lettuce and tomatos.

whenever i order at bk, i say no lettuce,tomato or onions i figure the pickle is unhealthy enough to stay. but the closest bk or any fast food is at least a half hour drive,

Um. No on the chicken/beef/bacon burger. Just too dang much food on one sandwich for me!

I worked at BK when I was in school. No added smoke to the patties back then, just the char-grilled flavor from being cooked over an open flame.

For me, char-grilled in the best tasting burger!

That isn't appealing to me in any way and I love burgers. Have to say I like Hardee's the most out of the major chain burger fast food shops, but we don't have 5 Guys or In N' Out around here to compare to.

Archived