Gibson Brands Forums

i'm bored of guitar now...

S t e v e

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm.......Spend some time doing " Hair Club For Men. " [lol] [lol] [lol] ......

My favorite commercial lately is the Pos-T-Vac.

Works in about 4 minutes. Covered by medicare. And dishwasher safe. "If you have a brain in your head, you will pick up the phone, and dial this number".

So guys, what do we REALLY do when we are bored?

My favorite commercial lately is the Pos-T-Vac.

Works in about 4 minutes. Covered by medicare. And dishwasher safe. "If you have a brain in your head, you will pick up the phone, and dial this number".

So guys, what do we REALLY do when we are bored?

Covered by Medicare ?????? Oh boy !!!!!!! I have medicare !!!!!!!!! I don't even know what the Post-T-Vac is !!!!!!!!

What I LOVE Stein is, those " Hover round chairs, at little or no cost to you, if yer on Medicare. "

I walk just fine.....I want one 'cause I'm on Medicare !!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOOOMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [flapper][thumbup][woot][lol]eusa_clap.gif :lol: .......

Sry..it is Pos-T Vac. I wish I could do computers and post the commercial, but google it, and prepare to laugh. HARD.

Ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [crying][lol] [lol] [lol] .......Hmmm...............eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif .....

not played much in a while, rather spend my spare time on my car [love]

041.jpg

Mmmm Steve are you a bit of a "boy racer"?

I mean, that really isn't a stock Astra.

Looks like you added a bodykit (skirts, rear bumper, slight wing, I'm sure the front bumper as well but we can't see that).

And wheels (well, rims.)

What else did you do?

Any other tweeks? (engine, suspension, brakes, etc?)

Mmmm Steve are you a bit of a "boy racer"?

I mean, that really isn't a stock Astra.

Looks like you added a bodykit (skirts, rear bumper, slight wing, I'm sure the front bumper as well but we can't see that).

And wheels (well, rims.)

What else did you do?

Any other tweeks? (engine, suspension, brakes, etc?)

hello, yea i have modded it a bit [biggrin], as you stated plus tints, headlight brows, wind deflectors...no engine mods as i still have a yrs warranty on it, so it's just a bog standard 2.0 turbo [cool]

How can you be bored of guitar!!?? You must be doing it wrong.... [angry]

ok the thread title is a bit misleading...i was bored yesterday after playing for a few hours, i been off work all week and my son was driving me mad so couldn't concentrate [rolleyes]

hello, yea i have modded it a bit [biggrin], as you stated plus tints, headlight brows, wind deflectors...no engine mods as i still have a yrs warranty on it, so it's just a bog standard 2.0 turbo [cool]

Nice!

I've only ever driven diesel Astras but that one is a whole lot more fun.

Very cool indeed!

About five years ago I was looking at remapping the ECU for my then VW Polo 1.4 Tdi and there was an UK based company that had come up with a solution that had a sort of on/off switch to remapping. It wasn't cheap, but because the car, like you mentioned, was under warranty I decided against remapping. If I still had it, I might just do it. Unfortunatelly, I can't remember the name anymore of the company or solution but it's still probably out there. I did change brakes and calipers for better ones (Brembo stuff) and in that regard the car did much better.

Keep us posted with the tunning to your Astra.

I suspect we all get bored from time to time..... i've not only got away from playing from time to time, I once sold everything I had..... GADS what a mistake!

I'm STILL buying stuff back and I'm OLD!

I'm a little off the guitar right now, but it's mostly due to time constraints.

I'd like to learn the violin, i have a very nice one, and it sits next to the TV in the family room. The fingering isn't what's making it so

tough, it's the bow..... but I'll keep at it when I get tired of the guitar and piano.

Nice!

I've only ever driven diesel Astras but that one is a whole lot more fun.

Very cool indeed!

About five years ago I was looking at remapping the ECU for my then VW Polo 1.4 Tdi and there was an UK based company that had come up with a solution that had a sort of on/off switch to remapping.

there is a company called dtuk that sell "boxes" that you just plug in for instant upgrades, easy to take off when the car goes in for warranty work [sneaky], unfortunatly a petrol version of the box is still in production [rolleyes]

Archived