Gibson Brands Forums

More question's from Jaxson's mind

jaxson50

Why......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?

Why .....do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?

Why.....do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?

Why .....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage?

Why........do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?

Why .....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering?

EVER WONDER ...

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and

dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apart-ments when they are all stuck together?

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Why......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?

So People cant rob them for there perscription drugs

Why .....do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?

They want aspartame instead of sugar in there pop?

Why.....do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?

Bank vaults are operated by computers, its easier to steal that chained down pen then even walk into a vault

Why .....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage?

Cars can be insured, useless crap cant

Why........do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?

So we always run out of hot dogs before buns, hot dogs dont go bad but buns go stale!

Why .....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering?

Its cheaper and easier to make all the ATMs the same

EVER WONDER ...

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

It bleaches the pigment in your hair, and well getting tanned your basically cooking yourself like in an oven

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

No Comment!

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

MY buddies dad knew one of them psychic hotline workers and he confessed to being as psychic as a door knob

Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?

Cause Merriam Webster are ******s

Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Same reason lawyers do?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and

dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Myth only imitation lemon juice is made with "fake" lemons. Its used in dishwashing liquid because citric acid is a well known cleaner, lemon is actually replaced with Orange as a more powerful cleaner.

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Same reason they call it a Customs Brokerage

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Cause everyone is rushing out of the same metropolis area

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Believe it or not cats don't eat mice they just kill them for fun

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

That would have condemned him to hell...duh!

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

Can never be too safe

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!

Its just a small box in a high impact casing, they are NOT indestructable 911 is a prime example of this, all 4 black boxes were "destroyed"

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why would they, I dont get this one?

Why are they called apart-ments when they are all stuck together?

because you own apart of the building...

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

Well congress is just there to fark you so yeah pretty much

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Because Airplane Station sounded too gay

Most of these were supposed to be Rhetorical questions, but yeah all have obvious answers. Now my question is Why did I waste time putting in non-sense answers?

I could ask you the same thing.

And I'd ask you to show me a post where I've snitched anything and said it's from my own mind.

See the thread title, then see:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=aaplw&p=drugstores+make+the+sick+walk+all+the+way+to+the+back+of+the+store+to+get+their+prescriptions+while+healthy+people+can+buy+cigarettes

Sorry, but it just hits me the wrong way.

Go ahead on have happy forum games if you don't see the point.

Why isn't the black box bright orange and float on water? Isn't a black box at the bottom of the ocean really hard to find?

Why don't they just add Giant parachutes to the damn Jet? ( before we get in to it wise guys I took ground school and understand the concept of altitude and airspeed) [flapper]

Why don't they just add Giant parachutes to the damn Jet? ( before we get in to it wise guys I took ground school and understand the concept of altitude and airspeed) [flapper]

Why don't they? How can they?? I mean, who's going to pull the huge ropes?... Sheesh.......

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to?

You would hope so wouldn't you? and if the world was fair, they each grab a mime on the way down.

Sorry but there was a freaking mime at the restaurant we ate at last night that was really annoying (I know that's what they do) it was even worse because it was a mime making ballon animals and trying to get tips so two really annoying things at once. I finally asked the wife what she thought would happen if someone punched him in the teeth? would he cry silently? he didn't answer but he did go to a different table.

interesting question?

Maybe it's so when all the jet fuel blows up your at least getting squished fast. It would really suck to float down slowly while sitting in the middle of thousands of gallons of burning hi octane fuel.

Kind if like the question I always had about school busses and why they don't have seatbelt's? Even if it wasn't safer it would at least keep the kids sitting down instead of hanging out the windows making faces at the cars.

The braille info on the ATM is a good question though if there talented enough to get there in a car though I guess they deserve to have the help. Ive never seen it but I'm betting a blind person driving must be hard anyway, Does it scare the seeing eye dogs or do they just hang out the window panting like my dog.

In a related question I used to work with a blind guy that thought it was funny that elevators were required to have the words up and down in braille - it doesn't even say up or down in regular language, t just has a arrows he always thought it was weird because he said if he could read braille he could also tell if it was an up or down arrow. He also laughed about the fact that the door also says what floor it is on he always said that if he could remember where the elevator was he could sure remember what floor he was on.

The world is full of these weird questions though my wifes favorite that she tells all her friends is about my artificial leg - on the bottom of the artificial foot there's a small arrow that says front and another small arrow that says inside that points towards the left and says left - but nowhere does it say that it's a right foot only so how does the word left help?

I guess that might be helpful in some way but it's also molded to look exactly like a real foot with toes and everything else so it's pretty obvious to anyone that's ever seen a real foot which is the front etc. I'm guessing there's probably a regulation or something that required it but wouldn't you love to know why it's really there... [confused]

Guess it's probably the same reason my artificial christmas tree has a arrow that points up on the trunk. Guess that might help some people although I would be really impressed if somebody could set it up the other way balanced on the point.

And I'd ask you to show me a post where I've snitched anything and said it's from my own mind.

http://search.yahoo....+buy+cigarettes

Of all the worthless bullshit posted on this forum, most of it from Steve, you decide to go after this amusing post?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=aaplw&p=drugstores+make+the+sick+walk+all+the+way+to+the+back+of+the+store+to+get+their+prescriptions+while+healthy+people+can+buy+cigarettes

I didn't say it was true, I just said I could say it....Don't be so hard on the Beaver!!!

This is one I have always thought was a good question...

Bicycle is pronounced "bi-sickle" but if we put a motor on a two wheeled vehicle we pronounce it "motor-cycle"....why the difference? Shouldn't they be the same pronunciation?

I was wondering why all you guys are so d*mn cool and awesome......................

And then I realized, DUH, it's because all you guys are cool and awesome..............................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .....

The braille info on the ATM is a good question though if there talented enough to get there in a car though I guess they deserve to have the help. Ive never seen it but I'm betting a blind person driving must be hard anyway, Does it scare the seeing eye dogs or do they just hang out the window panting like my dog.

In a related question I used to work with a blind guy that thought it was funny that elevators were required to have the words up and down in braille - it doesn't even say up or down in regular language, t just has a arrows he always thought it was weird because he said if he could read braille he could also tell if it was an up or down arrow. He also laughed about the fact that the door also says what floor it is on he always said that if he could remember where the elevator was he could sure remember what floor he was on.

I wonder what the word "dot" looks like in braille :-k

OK, just so no one gets upset, I heard that from Demetry Martin :-"

Bicycle is pronounced "bi-sickle" but if we put a motor on a two wheeled vehicle we pronounce it "motor-cycle"....why the difference?

I assume you've never heard the rule: "y" like "i" after "bi." B)

Archived