Gibson Brands Forums

Pedalboards.... ?

Silenced Fred

No changes here.

Hell, I'm so busy with the house that I don't even have time to plug in let alone tweak and stomp a few pedals. [sad]

I just finished with finals and a bunch of papers that I kinda put off, so I know the feeling man [crying]

My condolences

Yeah... I miss playing.

Right now I'm off to the store for a special Dremal Tool Bit.

I need to cut away at some ceramic tile in the threshold of a door that leads from the dining room into the laundry room.

It has to be cut out and the tile removed so I can but the wood in the dining room right up to the ceramic tile.

Making the large cuts was the easy part. It's the cut right next to the door jam that needs to be perfect.

I've made some slight changes. Actually. I joined 2 new bands, and with both, I'm just plugging straight into my 1/2 stack. I still use pedals in my original band though.

I have two new OD's one is being sent, another being built due to a large demand....The one that's being sent is the Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe ( I guess this is more of a distortion.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLsBGgP_lY&feature=related

I'm an OD fanatic...and right now the only OD's that have fully satisfied me are the Fulltone OCD and the WH Green Rhino...I have never heard a better low gain OD then the Green Rhino...I've been through a Fulltone Plimsoul, Suhr Riot, GMD Luther Drive (great booster tho), and various MXR and other overdrives. SO hopefully the Pinnacle and my secret weapon OD being built may replace the OCD.

Hey DJ,

how you like the Tim?

What's it compare with?

I'm still in test phase. Like you, my time is limited but I have band practice tomorrow night.

It's an overdrive vs. a distortion pedal so it's lighter. It lets the guitar and amps tone come thru very well.

Right now I don't have anything to compare it to ~ not commercial pedals anyway.

Mission Control 3.0

untitled-11.jpg

Bloody hell! I hate those big boards, I get too confused and can't reach the pedals in back... You have some amazing stuff though, I am insanely jealous...

No chorus fred?

Not yet. I'm looking for that, a better delay and some more fuzz [biggrin]

I'm trading my Strymon Ola for a Skreddy Supa Tone + cash. I'm also waiting for Brian from smallsound/bigsound to finish building my **** overdrive. Should be done this week.

After that I'm gonna try and get some more modulation. I just couldn't justify having a $300 chorus/vibe on my board with the amount I use it and I really want a Supa Tone.

I'm trading my Strymon Ola for a Skreddy Supa Tone + cash. I'm also waiting for Brian from smallsound/bigsound to finish building my **** overdrive. Should be done this week.

After that I'm gonna try and get some more modulation. I just couldn't justify having a $300 chorus/vibe on my board with the amount I use it and I really want a Supa Tone.

I'm telling you man, get a Dano chicken salad. Sounds just as good

Just make sure you use a power supply that ***** eats batteries

I dunno dude the Strymon sounds pretty incredibly good. I don't want to get rid of it I just really want that Skreddy. I'd hit a Dano on the cheap though.

I'm waiting for the ss/bs vibrato. The Strymon made me realize I'm a vibrato guy I like it better than chorus or tremolo. But dang the chorus sounds awesome.

I dunno dude the Strymon sounds pretty incredibly good. I don't want to get rid of it I just really want that Skreddy. I'd hit a Dano on the cheap though.

I'm waiting for the ss/bs vibrato. The Strymon made me realize I'm a vibrato guy I like it better than chorus or tremolo. But dang the chorus sounds awesome.

I got mine for 15 out the door, the GC by me has like 4 used ones in stock for like 20 bucks

get one, I've spent money in way stupider ways.... :unsure:

Archived