Gibson Brands Forums

I look like I'm twelve

Silenced Fred

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the facial hair of a 15 year old Armenian girl. When I shave I look 15 or 16 haha.

Also, I just sent you a couple loops, foo.

Yeah, in all honesty I look to be about 15 or 16 when I shave, it sucks. And my facial hair sucks too, I can't grow much, but I usually leave it looking all shaggy because I at least look to be about close to college age.

I saw the loops, I'm just about to go out and grill dinner, so I'll listen to them as I'm cooking and I'll let you know

They kinda sound like shite on my iPhone. They don't sound great on my speakers either but much better.

The first one has some annoying clipping in it. Sorry about that. I also should have trimmed some of the beginning off because I added more stuff after it cuts off.

Guest FarnsBarns

I thought you went by the name Fuzzy Fred because of your penchant for fuzz pedals. Now I know that its because you are master of the face fuzz.

There's a college yearbook out there somewhere that has a pix or two of me as a college freshman, and yeah, I'd say I looked somewhere between 12 and 14. It was a pain in the butt looking so babyish since by then I'd been away from home for a cupla years and already was a bit ornery.

Now... heck, I've got enough creases in my face to pass for the mummy of pharaoh Ramses the Great. So... if you're a babyface, don't complain. It won't last.

m

you guys that have baby faces now will be very happy about that when your older wait for your 25 year high school reunion and then look at the guys that looked so mature in high school they'll be old men and you'll still look good. the biggest macho guys in your high school were probably peeking at that time and you'll reap the rewards later.

You should see the looks I get when people hear I'm retired, they just stutter and say you can't be retired your like 40 aren't you?

you guys that have baby faces now will be very happy about that when your older wait for your 25 year high school reunion and then look at the guys that looked so mature in high school they'll be old men and you'll still look good. the biggest macho guys in your high school were probably peeking at that time and you'll reap the rewards later.

You should see the looks I get when people hear I'm retired, they just stutter and say you can't be retired your like 40 aren't you?

That is sooo true. Words of wisdom there. I was the baby face in highschool and now I see my old classmates....literally alot of gotten really old looking for pushing late 30's early 40's..kinda funny really lol

I started shaving when I was 12, by age 15 I had to shave everyday. I have more hair on my arse then you have on your face...thats not the only resemblance... [flapper]

in other words you are a hairy old man.

Archived