Gibson Brands Forums

What time do you wake up in the morning?

dem00n

During the winter months I get up around 5:30. Traffic is a b!tch for me. I spent 3 hours commuting on Monday and the weather was great. I only live about 30 miles from work but it seems I always have construction sites to deal with.

Summer months I get up around 6:00

I guess its a hold over from my days in the Navy but I wake up at 5am every morning. The only time I over sleep is when I've had to much to drink the evening before which is very rare. Go to bed at 11:30pm (unless I'm out and about) and rise at 5am.

What time do I wake up? N/A. I don't sleep so I never need to wake up.

Seriously, during the week I am up at 5:45ish and in the office around 7:20. On weekends I like to sleep in until 8:30 because I need it.

Wow you guys are f**king crazy! I go to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning and my alarm is set for noon. If I didn't have an alarm I would just sleep until something woke me up. But yeah. I get up at noon every day during the summer and when I have to go to school I get up at 7:20. On school days I don't have to leave until 8:20 since school doesn't start till 8:45. msp_biggrin.gif

Since school is over i wake up around 8-11ish. When i had school i woke up at 6:18.

I never understood how girls wake up 5am, crazy ****.

5.30 am mon-thurs 7 am friday...saturday and sunday are just a blur [blink]

Archived