Gibson Brands Forums

Who do people say you look like?

Steven Tari

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is that under the mask??? mmmm..nah its just buckethead [biggrin]

this is an old pic but u can see what i mean

266347_228569073841754_100000659904272_772954_4598476_o.jpg64552615w5HoymRmIMG_2166buckethead.jpg

if i had the same mask and big KFC bucket i could be his twin..except i cant play like that but still...

Nah...I'm still not convinced. I think you should wear a KFC bucket on your head and post another pic [tongue] [tongue]

I've been told I look like Paul McCartney and George Harrison combined. I've been told I look like a tan Dave Grohl. Sometimes people tell me I look like Steve-O. Sometimes they tell me I look like David Schwimer. Some tell me I look just like Ray Romano. Some tell me I look like Fez from That 70s Show. Some tell me I look like Topher Grace. But really I just look like me.

In the 80's - Vince Neil, In the 90's Jerry Cantrel, In the 2000's Kid Rock. Now I think I'm just "that old guy" followed by a yick and and eeeeewwwww. But consistently I must resemble an orifice in the nether regions because I hear that a lot too! msp_biggrin.gif

Andy

If I could land a High Paying Gig in the Allman Brothers I'd look like a Fat Warren Haynes.

Hell I would add a Warren Haynes, a BB King and a Leslie West together Just to play and sound like Warren!

Quit watching our Tv, you're going to rot your brain. [flapper]

I feel a real affinity with them though ( Sheldon and Leonard) [biggrin]; It is like we are cut from the same clothe!! I suppose it is more of a similar nature than exact look; plus I am 6 ft and Leonard is quite little!!

photo-2.jpgScreenshot2011-09-19at154446.png

Archived